Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sell my Cube off???

I dunno what to do people. I wanna save up for a Wii and DS Lite but I'm thinking of selling my GC as I'm really low on cash at the mo.

If you think about it, the last 2 games that I would get for GC are super paper mario and Zelda. With Paper Mario I could play that on Wii as its backward compatible and then I could get the Wii version of Zelda.....so I don't think I'm really losing out on anything by selling my GC off.

What's your thoughts on the situation??

I can see your point baboo, but its not worth it, you will get like £20 or something thats it, i bought a perfect condition 2nd hand gamecube form my local store with a offical 256 memory card for £25.

My friend just sold his Gamecube with 14 games for £90 (going towards a Wii).

I however will never sell my consoles even if I never play with them again I still feel better that they are in my room rather than in someone elses.

As the Cube has collector's value, I would keep it but if it comes between you and getting a Wii, sell it. Just remember that you might miss the monkey sounds on start up when you hold Z...

I havn't done that yet, I always forget about it.

As the Cube has collector's value, I would keep it but if it comes between you and getting a Wii, sell it. Just remember that you might miss the monkey sounds on start up when you hold Z...

Holy crap! I've had the thing for a few years and had no idea about that.

I wouldn't sell my 'cube for two reasons:

1. Get fuck all for it

2. They're just nice things to keep

Not worth selling, give it away (to a charity, friend, family or hospital) with games and controllers.

Or keep it just to have a second Cube in another room for retro's sake.

We have a GameCube set up in a car at the moment.. it's hilarious.

You play on my mates .mp4 player, plug the system in on the ash tray.

Such the crash waiting to happen. Smash Bros. whilst bombing around is funny though.

I always regret it once I've sold a console. I was so tempted to sell my Dreamcast so I can definitely afford a DS but I know I'll only miss having Shenmue, so I've decided to keep it, even if it is collecting dust under my desk.