Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

I think it's a joke review, or something. When it originally went up, it had a picture in the top right saying "Sponcered by Sony". Now there appears to be 2 links, one with that picture and one without.

Still, it's obviously a satyrical review either way.

I've played it for around 5 hours now and have 15 stars, lol who said this game could be easily completed first time in 6 hours? I don't think so, not even if you rush, theres just so much to see and do. :smile:

Gonna leave it at that for today and get some sleep but will play it some more tomorrow, but for now I'm just happy because...

[Charles Martinet Voice] Hehe! I Got it! [/Charles Martinet Voice]

Lol sorry I couldn't resist ^^' I really do hope that it comes soon for anyone who hasn't got it yet though. : peace:

What's happened to the usual online retailers and this game? Neither Play.com nor Amazon are showing this as being ready for despatch as they usually would with a pre-order, and typically the site I pre-ordered it from three months ago (DVD.co.uk) STILL isn't processing my order. Play.com won't even allow you to pre-order it now, and they don't have a price for it, which is incredibly unusual for a title with an imminent release. I don't remember such difficulties when, say, Halo 3 came out. Are Nintendo making this purposefully difficult for those of us who like to save a few quid with these retailers, or do we actually think they might be holding back stock for some reason? It's now very seriously looking like I won't get this for the weekend. Something's fishy....

What's happened to the usual online retailers and this game? Neither Play.com nor Amazon are showing this as being ready for despatch as they usually would with a pre-order, and typically the site I pre-ordered it from three months ago (DVD.co.uk) STILL isn't processing my order. Play.com won't even allow you to pre-order it now, and they don't have a price for it, which is incredibly unusual for a title with an imminent release. I don't remember such difficulties when, say, Halo 3 came out. Are Nintendo making this purposefully difficult for those of us who like to save a few quid with these retailers, or do we actually think they might be holding back stock for some reason? It's now very seriously looking like I won't get this for the weekend. Something's fishy....

Oddly enough the retailers you've mentioned were the ones who have sold-out of their Mario Galaxy allocation and probably won't have anymore till Jan 2008.

Hopefully Nintendo can get some more to them!

dvd.co.uk may have the same problem, but i've only used them for dvd's on Ebay.

I woke up early this morning not to miss the Postman and gave up hope. I just turned on my Wii to kill so time with a bit of Metroid and the doorbell rings... It's Mazza time.

I ordered it from GAME on Tuesday so anybody who ordered it before then should defo be getting it today.