N-Europe

Top Gear new series

Atomic Boo

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess overall it was lucky Richard did it instead of James, as they ha originally planned. Being a good head taller, James would almost have certainly had his head literraly ripped off when it overtunred and hit the grass.

:heh:

Extra height tends to come from your legs more than your torso, and the roll cage on something like that is designed to protect tall people and short people.

Great episode, glad it's back on.

Loved the whole roadworks bit, laughed a bit during it all. "Can i have Cod and Chips 75 times?". Wonder what the chip shop bloke was thinking when Richard said that.

And seeing the whole crash footage showed just how bad it was. Richard was lucky to survive that or not get lasting brain damage. Clarkson had some good quotes during the episode as well as during the crash footage.

I didnt find todays episode as funny as normal. I have to say that i found Hugh Grant to be very funny. I thought Clarkson was going to rip into him about the romantic comedy before the show started, but it was Grant that joked about it to himself 'im trying to be an actor who challenges himself with different sorts of roles'