N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are HDMI 360's in full swing now? My 360 pauses a lot, and I think it's grounds to take it back for a replacement.

I got my broken 360 back few days ago and it hasnt got HDMI

I got a new motherboard and a new cd drive according to the sheet

I wish I could play VF5 but Microsoft are pissing me about with regards to my 360 repair. Its been gone 17 days and they are telling me I might have to wait until November 5th at the earliest before they will even send it back to me:shakehead

I have sealed copies of Senko No Ronde amd Tomb Raider Anniversary sitting on a shelf and no console to play them on:(

Whoa Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect out on the same day?!

I hope most people agree with me when I say Mass Effect will be first priority.

Mass Effect is the 23rd I believe m8.

I'm going to leave Mass Effect, not because I don't think it looks awesome, but because I won't have the time to properly enjoy it in Nov. Same goes with Metroid.

I'll get them both around Christmas.

Definitely, Assassins Creed doesn't look like anything special to me, combat looks crappy, the whole open ended things been done before, probably better, looks generic to fuck.

After 20 days (18 since I shipped it) my 360 is on its way back to me!!! Its been repaired which I think I'm glad about rather than getting a refurbished unit??? Anybody had theirs back from repair and then have it break again? I used to have mine flat but I think I'll have it stand vertically this time around with my cheap ass Tesco fan wafting it so as to make sure it doesn't overheat!

After 20 days (18 since I shipped it) my 360 is on its way back to me!!! Its been repaired which I think I'm glad about rather than getting a refurbished unit??? Anybody had theirs back from repair and then have it break again? I use to have mine flat but I think I'll have it stand vertically this time around with my cheap ass Tesco fan wafting it so as to make sure it doesn't overheat!

Yup, mine busted about 2-3 weeks after I got it back. At that point I was sick so I sent it off and then got an Elite, I use my premium as a spare if the Elite breaks down.

Assassin's Creed first for me mainly because Mass Effect is basically a shiner slightly enhanced version of an KOTOR (NOT a bad thing) where as Assassin's Creed is a bit more different....Saying that, I'll probably grab both on the same day.

I'm personally not too hot for Assassins Creed. It's looks decent enough, but the one thing that really puts me off it is that when the player gets into combat with say, ten knights, they only seem to attack you one at a time. Which annoys me no end.

Assassin's Creed first for me mainly because Mass Effect is basically a shiner slightly enhanced version of an KOTOR

Yes and no. Yes, it is KOTORs spiritual successor, and no, it's not just a bit shiner, it's a massive visual and technical overhaul of a game that was amazing in every way to begin with. I mean, good god man, have you seen the character creation system?

Guest Stefkov

I'll get Assassins Creed first because I'm a sucker for that era; Knights and such.

Mass Effect I know nothing about and I don't know if I can sit down with a long game. I'm not that much of a patient person, but I can change.