NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

If its something I already own i will complain, and everyone on the forum should, (not just if its something i have) but EVERYONE missed out so EVERYONE should get something.

We're entitled to some sort of compensation so if it's a game that we already have then they should have to give us a different option. It would be more sensible to give us some free points.

Maybe they'll make a game especially for it.

"Big Bill Saves Live"

Sounds awesome.

They can't give points or a choice of games. Since Silver users are getting it too, people would use duplicate accounts and get several games.

For example on my console I have my main account, a Japanese, an American, a second and third for my friends, and one experimental account.

If they gave you a choice of say three games, I'd be able to get them all. If they gave points, I could get a hell of a lot of games.

They can't give points or a choice of games. Since Silver users are getting it too, people would use duplicate accounts and get several games.

For example on my console I have my main account, a Japanese, an American, a second and third for my friends, and one experimental account.

If they gave you a choice of say three games, I'd be able to get them all. If they gave points, I could get a hell of a lot of games.

But the best way to do it is if they created the account after jan 2nd or whatever you dont get anything free. Or they could just say screw you silver.. or maybe silver and gold will be compensated differntly.

But the best way to do it is if they created the account after jan 2nd or whatever you dont get anything free. Or they could just say screw you silver.. or maybe silver and gold will be compensated differntly.

But my accounts are all from before Jan 2nd. And even if they were compensated differently, I'd still get both rewards on my console. The only feasible way to do it is to give a standardised gift.

I don't think Silver are getting anything anyway.

It's been confirmed that the game is for Silver and Gold.

Im pretty sure they could do it one game per console. any 400 point game per console or something.

Hadn't thought about this. Well, I hadn't thought really.

Its gonna be some dull game, but hopefully not something they have given away before.

Plus the Metal Slug Leaderboards suck as it does not reset the score to Zero when players lose all lives. Someone could get 600,000 for example using no continues and someone with 600,001 will be ranked higher even though they have used 20 continues.

good news for me :)

Scheduled Delivery: 07/01/2008 - been put on ups tracking information :D

only prob is that me and bro are going to a gig that night so hopefully will turn up early

I don't get what all this Live-outage hoo-hah is all about. I can appreciate that consumers demand a high level of service, but I don't get the need for some form of compensation and not what. So you got network problems for a week or two, what's the worst that can happen, having to connect face to face with your friends & family instead?

I don't get what all this Live-outage hoo-hah is all about. I can appreciate that consumers demand a high level of service, but I don't get the need for some form of compensation and not what. So you got network problems for a week or two, what's the worst that can happen, having to connect face to face with your friends & family instead?

Think of it this way... you pay for live... you pay for your internet

would you want compensation if your internet connection was messed up for a week or two? thats a yes

Just played Guitar Hero III for the first time...

All I can say is: Rock Band > Guitar Hero III

You just talking cost there, or quality too? :indeed:

How long was 300 available for 100 points? I couldn't get online when I went home for Christmas :'(

I shouldn't think that Silver would get anything for the mere fact they don't pay. Microsoft want to keep their paying customers happy.

I shouldn't think that Silver would get anything for the mere fact they don't pay. Microsoft want to keep their paying customers happy.

I don't think their system is designed for giving certain people a free XBLA game (except for per region) - all they can do is put a game up in the shop for free.

In that case they might put one up for free and just deny it to non-Gold members, like they do with the new demos.

After about a month of dodgy disc read errors my 360 now doesn't seem to recognise that it is in fact a 360, it thinks it is a lowly dvd player and as such I can't actually play any games on it!

Anyone know how to force the red lights?

Just phone up and say you're getting the red lights. I listened to 1UP Yours just after Microsoft did the whole warranty thing and they basically said that Peter Moore more or less said to just say that you're getting the red lights of it stops working as they wont really know.

Unless it's still in the first year of warranty, then you can just get it fixed anyway.