Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

This problem has mostly gone now, but for some reason, it still exists in the Xbox 360 General Discussion thread. Why is this?
Sometimes a recount of the board helps, will do it if I get a minute later. I'm not entirely sure the cause, something to do with the sheer size of the board and indexing miscalculations.

Has the option to put a poll in thread completely dissapeared?

Not as far as I can tell...

It's still there, but you need to login with the top right login form. I had issues with the login box below the news articles so I've taken it off for now. I need to put some sort of explanation/placeholder in there because obviously it's unclear.

• 2 weeks later...

Has the YouTube audio thingy changed since the update? :hmm:

Using the [/MUSIC] tag used to produce a mini YT player, that you could play in the thread.

All I ever see/get now is a rectangle with a link to the YouTube page:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Is it the same for everyone else? ::shrug:

Has the YouTube audio thingy changed since the update? :hmm:

Using the [/MUSIC] tag used to produce a mini YT player, that you could play in the thread.

All I ever see/get now is a rectangle with a link to the YouTube page:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Is it the same for everyone else? ::shrug:

Yeah, been like that for a while for me. Happens in Chrome and Firefox.

It's not since the update and it's not a change on our end, it's a change to the way Youtube videos appear. Since they're just iframes ("windows" to content on their server), we're not in control of it. A youtube music tag was actually nothing more than a youtube video resized so small that only the controls were visible. Now it seems that doesn't work quite right.

I get the same as you, Redshell.
Which browser you using?

It's not since the update and it's not a change on our end, it's a change to the way Youtube videos appear. Since they're just iframes ("windows" to content on their server), we're not in control of it. A youtube music tag was actually nothing more than a youtube video resized so small that only the controls were visible. Now it seems that doesn't work quite right.
I see, thanks for explaining it.

So we're basically stuck with the borked player then, unless you've got a mac/safari. :heh:

Shame. I liked that mini-player. :(