NEurope

This problem has mostly gone now, but for some reason, it still exists in the Xbox 360 General Discussion thread. Why is this?
Sometimes a recount of the board helps, will do it if I get a minute later. I'm not entirely sure the cause, something to do with the sheer size of the board and indexing miscalculations.

Has the option to put a poll in thread completely dissapeared?

Not as far as I can tell...

Then I must ask, how does one create a poll, because I check the box, nothing happens....

How does one comment on the articles and such, because I could before, but the comment-section has dissapeared for me.

It's still there, but you need to login with the top right login form. I had issues with the login box below the news articles so I've taken it off for now. I need to put some sort of explanation/placeholder in there because obviously it's unclear.

It's strange, because I do login on the main page in the top right box, but then I can make posts on the forum, but not underneath articles.

Where did the news section go? Has it been archived somewhere because the front page news now allows comments again?

I assume so too. The forum was added in place of comments which we unfortunately had to remove for a while. Now you can use your forum account to comment on the main site :)

Are we going to have a temporary forum for the Olympics, like we did for Euro 2012, or shall I just make a solitary thread?

The forum keeps changing to the lite version. Any idea how to stop this?

Has the YouTube audio thingy changed since the update? :hmm:

Using the [/MUSIC] tag used to produce a mini YT player, that you could play in the thread.

All I ever see/get now is a rectangle with a link to the YouTube page:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Is it the same for everyone else? ::shrug:

Has the YouTube audio thingy changed since the update? :hmm:

Using the [/MUSIC] tag used to produce a mini YT player, that you could play in the thread.

All I ever see/get now is a rectangle with a link to the YouTube page:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Is it the same for everyone else? ::shrug:

Yeah, been like that for a while for me. Happens in Chrome and Firefox.

Screenshot2012-07-06at120117.png

Interesting.

This is what I get:

Rmt4U.png

Yeah, been like that for a while for me. Happens in Chrome and Firefox.
But, they're the good browsers. :wtf:

What the hell is going on?! :heh:

But, they're the good browsers. :wtf:

What the hell is going on?! :heh:

Well it looks worse on IE9, the text doesn't show up :P

Well it looks worse on IE9, the text doesn't show up :P
Oh well, as long as it's worse on IE, then at least the world hasn't gone completely crazy. :D

It's not since the update and it's not a change on our end, it's a change to the way Youtube videos appear. Since they're just iframes ("windows" to content on their server), we're not in control of it. A youtube music tag was actually nothing more than a youtube video resized so small that only the controls were visible. Now it seems that doesn't work quite right.

I get the same as you, Redshell.
Which browser you using?

It's not since the update and it's not a change on our end, it's a change to the way Youtube videos appear. Since they're just iframes ("windows" to content on their server), we're not in control of it. A youtube music tag was actually nothing more than a youtube video resized so small that only the controls were visible. Now it seems that doesn't work quite right.
I see, thanks for explaining it.

So we're basically stuck with the borked player then, unless you've got a mac/safari. :heh:

Shame. I liked that mini-player. :(