NEurope

Yeah so apparently when Wii (the user) swore, it counted as my name in this post.

Does anyone know what happened?

Perhaps he mentioned your name or quoted and then removed it?

Just done the same, let me know.

Yeah i got that one.

But why would he do that......odd.

Maybe he quoted you by mistake and then realised after he posted it?

Does anyone know why the past two mentions I've got haven't showed up in my list of mentions and thus haven't notified me?

Have they been spelt correctly? (If you click on your name, does it link to your profile?)

Did you get a notification for this? If the last one worked and this one I can't see there being a problem, maybe you just happened to click into your profile at the same time as it would have notified you... or something.

I did receive that, yes; though I know for certain it wasn't due to a mishap since the mentions haven't appeared in my list of mentions. But no matter, it seems to be working again.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Just correcting my awful grammar.

I've consulted Russell T. Davies and he confirmed it was a Wobblywook McGugGug but not to worry about it.

Wasn't there something about posts with lots of mentions not mentioning all of the people?

What is the current time set to allow you to post again in a thread without it being merged as a double post?

A large table in the database crashed during some routine maintenance and took a long time to repair.