NEurope

Probably be easier if I just let funnyjunk fix the malware on their site. It's going to have their bounce rate through the roof and affect their income so I'm sure they'll be on it soon.

It wouldn't be hard to block but then we'd get a lot of confused people...

Getting a malware warning in the "What have you bought" topic from "oocities dot org" as well.

Getting a malware warning in the "What have you bought" topic from "oocities dot org" as well.

Getting this as well.

Ive tried searing the faqs etc but how do you give "thanks" to a post?

You need 100 posts to "thank" then a button appears in the corner. I'm not sure why it's set to 100, but I imagine there's some reason.

You need 100 posts to "thank" then a button appears in the corner. I'm not sure why it's set to 100, but I imagine there's some reason.

We should have a 'Super Thanks' for those of us with over 10,000. :P

Think it's the default to prevent new people from thanking because...they could be spambots? Or what have new people got to be thankful for?

Probably also to get newbies more involved in threads.

Probably is, which i think is a good idea overral.

@Charlie How do you change your title underneath your name? I wanted "DRUMS! DRUMS! DRUMS!" like what Animal says but I can't change it. Am I missing the option somewhere?

@Charlie How do you change your title underneath your name? I wanted "DRUMS! DRUMS! DRUMS!" like what Animal says but I can't change it. Am I missing the option somewhere?

Only mods and admins have custom titles. I've had mine for years. Although I'm not actually a mod of a board anywhere, I'm still officially a mod (just can't do anything) so can still change mine.

Can we get a way to display Twitter usernames under our avatars like with Xbox Live, PSN and such? It would make my happiness great.

Only mods and admins have custom titles. I've had mine for years. Although I'm not actually a mod of a board anywhere, I'm still officially a mod (just can't do anything) so can still change mine.

Ah, I see. Fair enough. I just thought it would be cool.

Can we get a way to display Twitter usernames under our avatars like with Xbox Live, PSN and such? It would make my happiness great.

This is a great idea and since we have some YouTubers, maybe one for YouTube too?

Ah, I see. Fair enough. I just thought it would be cool.

It is seriously cool to have one. ;)

Dazz, all you have to do to get a custom title is sleep with Ashley to become a moderator. Just take it like a man.

Can I have a custom title that reads "^ The3rdChildren"?

Edited by Guy

Yes, will implement later.

Can I have a custom title that reads "^ The3rdChildren"?

No.

I weep for this fully justified decision.

Thanks for implementing the Twitter/YouTube thing though. Appreciate it!

Dazz, all you have to do to get a custom title is sleep with Ashley to become a moderator. Just take it like a man.

Very well. *takes off robe*. My body is ready! Be gentle!

I weep for this fully justified decision.

Thanks for implementing the Twitter/YouTube thing though. Appreciate it!

How come there isn't a choice for custom titles though? Is it not changeable or is there a fear some would be too rude with it?

Still, the Twitter thing is cool. Are you also doing the YouTube thing too?

Yeah got a question.

Is it possible to have 'General' video gaming subforum? The current structure is good, I have no arguments with it, but some times I find myself wondering to myself where to post a thread I have an idea for, often because it doesn't apply to any specific system or console, but rather about the industry itself. Is it just best to go with the General Chit-Chat sub-forum for such threads?