NEurope

But... it's in the rules!

BAN HIM.

But it's not fair that I should be banned for something I didn't know. They should have it written down somewhere so people know.

Are you only allowed to tag a certain amount of users in a post? I tried to tag everyone in the Name That Game thread to let them know their scores, but it came up with the error message that my message was too short and I should lengthen it to 10 characters??? :confused:

I removed the tags and it posted fine. What gives?

Did you only do name tags and no other text? Maybe if you @someone it doesn't count towards the minimum 10 characters. We use it in mafias and that's around 20 people.

I don't think so. It was just the same text as the post I...posted, but with mentions next to peoples' names.

So, you have to have 10 characters after the mention as well? If so, why does this post work?

@MoogleViper

Because you mentioned me, and I'm so fucking incredible that I can bend light, space, time and even vbulletin.

I have not read the whole history of the "swearing and rape jokes" debate, only the last 20-30 posts. I would appreciate less swearing on the forum, and I would like the rules regarding "rape jokes" and similar types of jokes to be enforced.

Is the forum hacked or something? I got an advertisment banner in my signature. I have removed it now, but it is the same one as Magnus have above.

Double post: It's still there...

Is this:

image_11.gif?ref=1651417

A new advert thing set up by you guys? Is there anyway you could use a smaller image as it messes up the standard 'N-Europe' theme a bit.

Not a major issue but it upsets my eyes :(

28893069.png

You're just jealous because you weren't invited into our special club, Peeps.

I don't know where to post this but is there any chance my name can be changed to 'AnimalOfAnarchy'? I don't think using my actual name is such a great idea, lmao.

Yeah. Well, my actual name is Darren but everybody knows me as Dazz, including you guys, I guess, lmao.

You are only really supposed to have one name change you damn flip-flopper. Dazz is better than Animal of Anarchy anyway.

If you do not agree I will rape you.

Not massively bothered about my name change really, just wondering who would be watching me...[/paranoia]

I'll change it if you still want. I know you did ask via PM but been busy. Still want it?

The actual process of moving server isn't going to take too long. I've already moved 99% of the forum posts and images over to the new server, it's just a case of closing the boards, copying the latest stuff over and then flicking the switch. If it all goes smoothly that shouldn't take more than half an hour.

The problem comes with waiting for your own personal ISP to recognise that the domain should now point to a new server. It's a process that should only take an hour or so but, depending on your provider can actually take a day or two. If you find that you're still seeing the old, inactive server after a while, look into changing your DNS servers to google's public DNS. http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Edited by Shorty

Don't know if everyone is getting this -

15557946.jpg

It's above the N-Europe banner when I open threads.

Also don't know if it's something that's just been disabled or not, but No option for me to 'Thank' People.