NEurope

Yeah got a question.

Is it possible to have 'General' video gaming subforum? The current structure is good, I have no arguments with it, but some times I find myself wondering to myself where to post a thread I have an idea for, often because it doesn't apply to any specific system or console, but rather about the industry itself. Is it just best to go with the General Chit-Chat sub-forum for such threads?

I kinda know what you mean, I'd say maybe Gen Chit Chat is the place for it, there's still some 'general' gaming discussion had there. Personally I'm not keen on another sub-forum, too many forums can fracture and thin activity imo.

It is an idea that we have in the pipeline, but it's part of a bigger restructure. If someone wants to pay for me to have a day or two off... :p

If not, it will come some point hopefully soon :)

It is an idea that we have in the pipeline, but it's part of a bigger restructure. If someone wants to pay for me to have a day or two off... :p

If not, it will come some point hopefully soon :)

Ah that's nice to hear, but no rush I guess as just looking through General Chit Chat does show a lot of general gaming threads.

Thanks for the response!

Did you delete some of the boards? (i.e. Import and high scores)
Indeed we need, part of a much needed tidy up/reorganise.

I'm having a PMing issue. On my User CP I've set new PMs to pop up with a notification window. However, I'm just not getting them at all. When I get a PM it appears in the top-left but I don't get informed. And obviously if I have a mention or quote, the PM doesn't specifically show up, it's just added to a list of notifications, so I often don't see I have one. I'm not sure if I've just ticked something wrong but I don't think so. I haven't changed any settings and it worked before, so... yeah. Any suggestions/is it a bug?

Hm, never even seen that feature to be honest. Can you try in another browser?

Next time I get a PM I'll give it a go, but it's hard to test when I don't have one!

Sending you a PM now!

I accidentally checked it in the same browser, @Fierce_LiNk :( Can you send me one more and I'll check in Firefox this time? Sorry :blush:

Done. :p

Clumsy fooooo'.

No luck, still didn't work. What the devil is going on?!

Want me to send another PM?

How come on the Forum Home Page you can only see the 'No. of members viewing' for the General Chit Chat and General Gaming Discussion Boards? (not that it really matters)

Good question, seems to only be showing on the forums with sub-forums, meaning probably some overlap in an if statement somewhere. Will look into it at some point.

How come on the Forum Home Page you can only see the 'No. of members viewing' for the General Chit Chat and General Gaming Discussion Boards? (not that it really matters)

What? It lists it for all of them.

Currently (from Board News & Issues down to Archive), there are 1, 23, 9, 3, 6, 2, and 4 people viewing each board.

Ah so it's a problem with the theme I'm guessing.

Once again Classic Stretchable wins.

From what I recall there's a reference to no. viewing in the FORUMDISPLAY section.

*runs off to make food*

Hmm.. I got an email a couple of hours ago to say someone has attempted to log into my N-Europe account 5 times today with the wrong password.. ::shrug: