NEurope

The "Normal Version" link was pointing to the old, currently unpublished scheme, I've changed that, might help.

What steps have you tried? Once you've pressed "Normal Version", please clear your cookies and then change the scheme from the box in the bottom left.

Edited by Shorty

The "Normal Version" link was pointing to the old, currently unpublished scheme, I've changed that, might help.

What steps have you tried? Once you've pressed "Normal Version", please clear your cookies and then change the scheme from the box in the bottom left.

Its fixed now, cheers dude.

So when are we getting the Olympics forum? It starts today you know :p

So when are we getting the Olympics forum? It starts today you know :p

Tomorrow has the first events actually, which is just archery qualifying and football, opening ceremony on Friday and the main events start Saturday!

Football starts today. It's actually Great Britain even against New Zealand at 15:55(women). I'm looking at the program right now.

Ignore me, I thought it was Wednesday today :p

Users have (I think) 10 thanks that are 'refilled' after 24 hours. I may be off withe numbers but the concept is correct. Have you been thanking a lot recently?

Users have (I think) 10 thanks that are 'refilled' after 24 hours. I may be off withe numbers but the concept is correct. Have you been thanking a lot recently?

'Thanks'!

There were many good first-impressions on Wii U.

I didn't know it was only 10. I will be more miserly in my thanks from now on. You will have to do a lot more to please me.

I didn't know it was only 10. I will be more miserly in my thanks from now on. You will have to do a lot more to please me.

502t6p.jpg

Can the Gametrailers Video Tags be updated to work again? They don't seem to function since GT redesigned their site.

'Can Gametrailers stop fucking changing how it works' should be the real question.

When I remember/it's on general release?

i.e. this weekend or next

Can you delete Moogle-viper from the search function suggestion? Minor grievance, but it's a bit annoying when I'm trying to find an old post and that name comes up in the search box first. I'm pretty sure the account has already been deleted so I don't know why it still appears.

Not sure which search suggestion you're referring to sorry, can you post a screencap?

Here in the advanced search function (from the drop down search menu in between "New posts" and "Quick links"):

kneesearch_zps9663ad6c.png

Also here in the pm bar:

kneesearch_zps80e64c57.png

Though obviously the latter isn't an issue for me. Let me know if you need bigger screenshots.

Edited by MoogleViper

So the problem is that you can't be bothered to just finish typing the word, or at least "lev"... okay... I'll see what I can do.....

Edit: deleted the user, should be ok now.

Edited by Shorty

So the problem is that you can't be bothered to just finish typing the word, or at least "lev"...

Pretty much. Also it annoyed me that it was even there, considering they only signed up to insult me.

Anyway it's gone now, thanks.

I was about to go into the funny stuff thread when I encountered this warning:

chrome_funnyjunk_warning.png

Just thought someone might like to know / see about banning funnyjunk links?