N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

I don't think having a public post count encourages spamming. You're going to get spammers no matter what. You should just ban them outright, really.

Post counts dont cause spamming as such, but rather elitism. If we banned all the people who used their post count to measure they're quality/non-new-ness then we'd be out of a handful of members.

A possible sig character increase, perchance? >_>

spent a few hours working on one, went to paste in the code and I got a 'Limit is 500 characters'.

101 over :weep:

Basically just something I change when I write something new. Sure it's kind of advertising, but that's kind of what sigs are sometimes for...

t.gif

l.gif002.gifc.gif001.gifr.gif

b.gif

dz.gif

Why are these smilies not working (minus fullstops)?

:.happy.:

:.doh.:

:.geek.:

:.bow.:

:.blink.:

:.unsure.:

1. :happy:

2. :doh:

3. :geek:

4. :bow:

5. :blink:

6. :unsure:

:.yes.: isnt working either. They're hosted off the old server which is currently having a fit.

More will be added but dang we've been open like 10 days, still ironing here. Not like crazy dancing banana smilies are that urgent anyway.

Sig char limit, ill think about it. But why dont you just make each picture (as in the photo itself) merged with the black box surrounding it, you could make that sig in four pics (and less). Just create a PSD that allows you to easily change the photo.

Why has the character limit gone up to fifteen?

Plus, I tried typing this message

"Ok.

[Fifteen character limit bollocks]

[Apparently that wasn't enough.]"

And it still says I can't post.

Wasn't me. Dunno why it wouldnt let you post after all that, try it again see if its the same.

And the limit isn't bollocks.

• 2 weeks later...

0-49 - New Member

50-199 - Settled In

200-499 - Regular

500-999 - Frequent Poster

1000+ - R-E Forums Groupie

There was talk of changing the last one but the only suggestion was Veterans and we already have Veterans on this board. Any other ideas?

0-49 - New Member

50-199 - Settled In

200-499 - Regular

500-999 - Frequent Poster

1000+ - R-E Forums Groupie

There was talk of changing the last one but the only suggestion was Veterans and we already have Veterans on this board. Any other ideas?

maybe one for 5000 plus? super leet spammer or sumthing :heh: