Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What do you do...

CooInTheZoo

I write poetry or cut myself....lol, emoness over, not really (no offence to any emos) :p

Play guitar and sing. Great to strum along and sing something at the top of your lungs. Or play some metal baby! lol, get that frustration out.

Or if its too late to do that there's always the option of listening to music, or seeing my amazing girlfriend.

Or play GC of course :D Shoot some zombies or something lol.

Hmm. What cheers me up when everything is crap? Many things, depends on ... dont know. It just depends :D Depends on feelings.

Sometimes alcohol. sometimes gaming. sometimes watching My Family on UKTV Gold. Oh and more recently listening to Hello Project music! My new found relaxation technique.

Guest Stefkov

i dont do much. i just sit down and relax, reading posts up in forums, here, etc. listen to hot hot heat, however im rarely feeling down.

or i take out my feelings onsom people in americas army, even if i do get killed myself.

Veronica Mars, Scrubs, Photoshop, friends (the people not the program (not that it doesn't not cheer me up but you know)), lounging about, upbeat, fun or silly music (eg McFly - yes they're crap, but good feel good music). Oh or Mean Girls, good feel good film.