N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Searching for the wrong-eyed Jesus 13/20

It's a shame I had to download this. Nowadays, few good films see the light of day. Still, it was far from perfect, but some images will stay with me for a while.

(reminded me of the Billy the Kid documentary, which was great)

Eldorado 11/20

Belgian film, not as good as I had hoped...

The Legend Of Bagger Vance

What a load of crap. I enjoy golf as much as the next person, and i adore Will Smith, but this was just too much. Inspirational speeches about losing your swing?! I had to change the channel after a while i just couldnt see the point of watching anymore.

Is that 9/10 as in it's actually good, or 9/10 as in so terrible that it's entertaining? (The only reason I want to see it is because it looks that bad)

9/10 as in its actually good. But you implyed in the other thread that Iron Man and Hulk were mediocore, which in my books are like 9/10 and 8.5/10 films respectively. But Wanted is thoroughly fucking enjoyable.

Yes it is a milestone film and impressive for its time but boring as fuck. Especially being made to watch it twice.

No it isn't. It's anything but boring, unless you went in with "Independence Day" as your definition of good sci-fi.

Stardust

Now this surprised me, I wasn't expecting to enjoy it very much. It was actually excellent! A really good fantasy film with great performances from quite an all-star cast. Robert De Niro was awesome.

9/10

I think I've never been such a neutral reaction to a movie as I had to Stardust. It was just so incredibly average in everything... :(

I love Deathproof though. Very very cool indeed. (If you like Tarantino)[/color]

Don't go saying lies... :(

I liked Planet Terror waaay better than Death Proof. I thought Death Proof was pretty crappy but Planet Terror rocks!

White Chicks

Watched it again for the eight millionth time and I still laugh at it.

9/10

DOA: Dead or Alive

Hot Girls...fighting...LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! lol. Plus, it's from my favourite game and I thought that it was a wicked movie considering the amount of game movies that have came out wasn't very good (Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life)

9/10

So, you say a very smart thing, and then say two of the dumbest things I've ever heard anyone say in all my life. Now... I really don't know what to make of that... Are you by any chance mentally unstable?

HOLLOW MAN

I shit my pantys with horror at the performances in this film. The entire plot had more holes in it than Al Capone. The animals were better actors than the humans and the "when will you die?" ending was edge of the seat craptastic-ness.

The best thing about this was keeping Kevin Bacons mug invisible.

3/10. - the 3 is for the screen time the ladies got.