N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

i saw sunshine at the cinema- it was fucking intense. probably the best choice in 'must see this right' trips i've ever made

Quoted for truth.

It was just :eek: on the big screen. Like burnt my eyes with it's greatness.

---

Planet Terror (again)

8/10

I love so much.

Quoted for truth.

It was just :eek: on the big screen. Like burnt my eyes with it's greatness.

---

Planet Terror (again)

8/10

I love so much.

I watched Plannet Terror with some mates last night. One of them almost threw up, they hate the sight of blood so all the awesome over the top stuff really got to her. It's a great film, though I've not seen Deathproof yet. Which is better?

I watched Plannet Terror with some mates last night. One of them almost threw up, they hate the sight of blood so all the awesome over the top stuff really got to her. It's a great film, though I've not seen Deathproof yet. Which is better?

That reminds me....I bought Planet Terror and still havnt watched it! Im n00b!

I love Deathproof though. Very very cool indeed. (If you like Tarantino)

i saw sunshine at the cinema- it was fucking intense. probably the best choice in 'must see this right' trips i've ever made

Eh. I thought it lost a lot of steam in the third act, but I agree, the cinematography & photography was beautiful.

Charlie Wilson's War

Pretty decent. Julia Roberts was lame. Phillip Seymour Hoffman made up for her, though.

7/10

Planet Terror by miles. Death Proof is pretty boring.

That reminds me....I bought Planet Terror and still havnt watched it! Im n00b!

I love Deathproof though. Very very cool indeed. (If you like Tarantino)

I like Tarrantino and b-movies and I found DeathProof pretty terrible. Planet Terror is awesome though.

i thought it was fucking awful.

Actually laughable.. The first half of the film was great but it really suffered from some insane camera work the last 20 minutes or so..

Was just..........what did people see in this?

I like Tarrantino and b-movies and I found DeathProof pretty terrible. Planet Terror is awesome though.

I liked Planet Terror waaay better than Death Proof. I thought Death Proof was pretty crappy but Planet Terror rocks!

Teeth

Thought I'd watch this because it was a horror, and after watching it, I thought that it was alright. A very black comedy, as someone on here said but nonetheless, a decent horror.

6/10

White Chicks

Watched it again for the eight millionth time and I still laugh at it.

9/10

DOA: Dead or Alive

Hot Girls...fighting...LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! lol. Plus, it's from my favourite game and I thought that it was a wicked movie considering the amount of game movies that have came out wasn't very good (Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life)

9/10

i thought it was fucking awful.

Actually laughable.. The first half of the film was great but it really suffered from some insane camera work the last 20 minutes or so..

Was just..........what did people see in this?

It was a visual feat, and was hardly bad as a film, though admittedly the visual element was it's backbone.

Some people don't appreciate the same art others do.

White Chicks

Watched it again for the eight millionth time and I still laugh at it.

9/10

DOA: Dead or Alive

Hot Girls...fighting...LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! lol. Plus, it's from my favourite game and I thought that it was a wicked movie considering the amount of game movies that have came out wasn't very good (Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life)

9/10

Wow.....wait.....no....just wow.

Definitely, Maybe

Sweet, funny and clever. Definitely, Maybe was better than I envisioned, staring at the dvd case gave me shivers (had cliched ridden chic flick written all over it) but my girlfriend was determined we watch it.

Funny thing is, I was the one that came off more impressed. Ryan 'Party Liaison' Reynolds has matured in his performance as the central character. And everyone around him (including a surprise appearance from Kevin Kline) was great too.

Certainly one to recommend to fans of bittersweet yet touching love stories (e.g something like The Last Kiss).

7/10

Rambo

Was allright, but not as good as the first two. Well directed and the violence was shocking, but I expected much more and better set-pieces.

5.8/10

One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest

A portrayal of the mental health systems in 1960s America which is an intresting, humourous and sad viewing.

8/10

Tears of the Sun

First film starring Bruce Willis I've seen, that left me disappointed at the end. Predictable and boring.

3/10

Hannah Takes The Stairs

Mumblecore heaven, as much as I hate the term. Features one of the Duplass brothers, directed by the arse who made LOL and featuring the fantastic (but pretty fat) Andrew Bujalski. It's a very entertaining film about taking the long way round to solving your problems and includes much nudity, ending on a disturbing shot of a wavering and tiny penis in a bathtub.

7/10

Epic movie

Worst. Movie. Ever. I'm sorry but this is NOT an epic movie, it wasn't funny and it relies too much on people happyslapping each other for ages.

-10000000 / 10

Meet the Spartans

Was a little decent but probably wouldn't watch it again for a good while

4/10

Has anyone seen the remake of Prom Night? If they have, could they tell me what it's like?