Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

On 3/24/2020 at 7:38 PM, darksnowman said:

Mate, fine healthwise which I think is worth stating these days. How's it going with you? Still grinding One Piece? Aye, when H-o-T cracks the whip you have a few sleepless nights and then heed the call. :santa:

I'm after good turnip prices so I can throw bells at everything instead of crafting this out-- I mean, what is this, Animal Crossing or Monster Hunter?

Welcome back! I was wondering whether AC would tempt you back too :hehe:

I have turnip prices of 400+ today but looks like everyone is sorted. I didn't get to buy any this week because I got the game a day late. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Katie said:

Welcome back! I was wondering whether AC would tempt you back too :hehe:

I have turnip prices of 400+ today but looks like everyone is sorted. I didn't get to buy any this week because I got the game a day late. 

Wow! That's by far the highest I've seen. Wish I'd have been able to sell at that price.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

How about 18 bells right now in my town?
I'm winning again.

Jeez, mine were something like 27 earlier today and I thought it must be the lowest ever.

In these tough times we've got to stick together - somebody must have good prices for us?!?

7 hours ago, will' said:

Wow! That's by far the highest I've seen. Wish I'd have been able to sell at that price.

Yeah man, you just missed it.

23 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Town is open, I'm AFK.

For what it's worth, I think Glen-i's shop will buy them for over 600 later.

4 hours ago, will' said:

Jeez, mine were something like 27 earlier today and I thought it must be the lowest ever.

In these tough times we've got to stick together - somebody must have good prices for us?!?

If you missed the party yesterday, they're buying at over 200 now, forgot the exact price.

I'll be online later this evening again.