Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

12 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Honestly never noticed a timer. Seemed like I was instantly standing in the rain again outside my airport. :(

You should double check the game saved for you too... don't suppose you still have turnips on you?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I warned you lot yesterday about letting darksnowman on to your islands. Dude is a menace! :laughing:

I made it up to you, with interest! ...you just need to have a snoop around your island to find the things I left. :cool:

1 hour ago, Sheikah said:

You should double check the game saved for you too... don't suppose you still have turnips on you?

:o Just did. And yes, I have been reset. You're joking me!

29 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Closed up for now, @ me if you want to get on later and I'll reopen 👍

Dude... pretty please? I said earlier that after 4pm would be great and I should have stuck to that instead of making a mad dash for it earlier and causing this reset for everyone involved. My turnips reset for me, can I come over? I will leave (slowly) via the airport this time, promise! :blush:

4 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

I made it up to you, with interest! ...you just need to have a snoop around your island to find the things I left. :cool:

:o Just did. And yes, I have been reset. You're joking me!

Dude... pretty please? I said earlier that after 4pm would be great and I should have stuck to that instead of making a mad dash for it earlier and causing this reset for everyone involved. My turnips reset for me, can I come over? I will leave (slowly) via the airport this time, promise! :blush:

Only if you behave yourself this time! 😉

Dodo code is 3SCSC

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Oooh I feel like there could be a better price later in the week :D

I have a potential high of 612 later in the week. Still took the 475 though - anything above 400 and I'll take it, not that fussed about getting the absolute max possible.

Edited by Eddage

3 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Whoever paid off my Stone Bridge (or contributed if a few of you) too kind, thank you! 

Think that's you three done, going to close again now, anyone else @ me if you want to come and sell later on!

Was it the handsome Asian guy with a tweed jacket? ;)