Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

16 minutes ago, Tales said:

I know it's been said before, but the way Nintendo has handled the online part is so bad. Is there any technical reason for the way it is or is it just bad design?

I was just saying the same thing, it's always the way. Maybe I should have used codes it's crazy in here! 

8 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Thanks very much, again, @Katie! :cool: Your island looks great--I can see you have been putting in a lot of time to it. If you wanna do some "normal" play be sure to let me know because it isn't fun for anyone when it's a stop-start mad dash to sell turnips.

Thanks! It's as addictive as ever. Yea it would be good to play I'll come visit when it's a bit calmer! 

Just now, drahkon said:

@Katie could I visit sometime later? I'm busy with some urgent stuff for one or two hours :blank:

No problem I haven't got anywhere to be! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Katie said:

No problem I haven't got anywhere to be! 

Awesome. Looks like I can be there in 30-45 minutes, depending on how long I'll have to wait for the phone call.

Would it be ok if I did two or three visits? I got quite a few turnips :D

Anything you need?

13 minutes ago, Katie said:

Yea no worries both. I'm after roses, mums and cosmos if anyone happens to have any of those? Maybe should have said that 7 hours ago.

Dropped you some cosmos of each colour and then some of the spare flowers I had, blue Cosmo, purple and white and pink mums, and a few roses :)