NEurope
Choze

Overwatch

Honestly, I was still in disbelief. It would be like trading in Mario Kart.

If I had bought the recent Mario Karts I'd have traded them in in a heart beat...

It's looking really good with Sombra and the new modes :D. I'm going to test her tonight, so I can give you my impressions after that.

Really looking forward to trying out the 3v3 "deathmatch" as well. I'll let you know what I think later today or tomorrow :).

£25 from Game right now. Thinking I'm going to jump in to this. Tempted to wait til Black Friday but £25 is a pretty decent price.

£25 from Game right now. Thinking I'm going to jump in to this. Tempted to wait til Black Friday but £25 is a pretty decent price.

Tbh I'd say jump in now at that price. How much more are you going to save in Black Friday, really? Not to mention you could literally walk into a shop today, buy it, and be playing with us this evening*. I'm not sure how long I've owned the game so far, but checking my career profile quick I've already gotten ~85ish hours out of it and I honestly don't see myself stopping any time soon.

In unrelated news for those aware of the halloween boxes I bought...I've basically got fuck all! No decent halloween skins at least anyway, I am dissappoint :sad:

*I may not actually be on this evening or tomorrow but definitely will be on a bit later this week!

In unrelated news for those aware of the halloween boxes I bought...I've basically got fuck all! No decent halloween skins at least anyway, I am dissappoint :sad:

I think they should have an option just for purchased loot boxes where you can scrap the whole thing for credits. That way you could've at least bought a Halloween skin during the event.

My biggest downfall was not realising they wouldn't be purchasable post even - got a fair chunk of creds I would have dropped on them! My mate also hates me as I told her to wait before buying a skin but she didn't do it during the event and now is sadtings. I did say to buy during, but I'll admit I always said I expected them all to be purchasable afterwards too!

Anyway all of this is getting off the most importantly point I forgot to make with my previous post @Fierce_LiNk @Eenuh it's only £25 at Game!! Go buy eeeet!

My biggest downfall was not realising they wouldn't be purchasable post even - got a fair chunk of creds I would have dropped on them! My mate also hates me as I told her to wait before buying a skin but she didn't do it during the event and now is sadtings. I did say to buy during, but I'll admit I always said I expected them all to be purchasable afterwards too!

Anyway all of this is getting off the most importantly point I forgot to make with my previous post @Fierce_LiNk @Eenuh it's only £25 at Game!! Go buy eeeet!

Thing is if we both want to play it, we pretty much need to get the digital game. Or buy the disc version twice but that's just silly! :P

I've never played a multiplayer shooter apart from Battlefront, so I don't know how much I would enjoy this. Was there another free weekend coming up or did we miss out?

Thing is if we both want to play it, we pretty much need to get the digital game. Or buy the disc version twice but that's just silly! :P

I've never played a multiplayer shooter apart from Battlefront, so I don't know how much I would enjoy this. Was there another free weekend coming up or did we miss out?

£50 is almost the regular full price of the game! I'd dare say maybe you won't like it(you totes willthbo), but you should get a copy in the interim in case one of you does then consider digital! Tbh I do believe digital's around the £50ish mark anyhow, so £25 for a copy isn't too bad(if you allow the cost of laziness).

Tbh I'd say jump in now at that price. How much more are you going to save in Black Friday, really? Not to mention you could literally walk into a shop today, buy it, and be playing with us this evening*. I'm not sure how long I've owned the game so far, but checking my career profile quick I've already gotten ~85ish hours out of it and I honestly don't see myself stopping any time soon.

*I may not actually be on this evening or tomorrow but definitely will be on a bit later this week!

I know you're right, I just like a real bargain, like I know you do!

Sold out on Game online and it's unlikely I'll make it up to Game until the weekend so have stuck an order in on Amazon who price-matched :D

Looking forward to getting on it with you guys, I think my Plus subscription is up for renewal next week so need to find a deal for that too!

I definitely urge anyone on the fence to give it try, rent or borrow it for a weekend if you're super unsure. It's very much an "easy to learn, hard to master" sort of game and it's definitely not a twitchy shooter like CoD or Counter Strike. If you know to stay on the objective you're probably better than about 50% of players in the main "quick play" mode.

If you know to stay on the objective you're probably better than about 50% of players in the main "quick play" mode.

Oh man, is quick play still basically Team Deathmatch for most players? :blank: Hope the new arcade mode will change that...

Any of you losers play on a proper system? (PC)

hue hue hue..

#noregrets

giphy.gif

hue hue hue..

#noregrets

I was thinking of also getting it on pc at launch but then i saw the loot boxes and stuck to one system(PS4) I knew i will be able to play on hassle free.

hue hue hue..

#noregrets

@Alak and @MilaGi at least!

I only play on console because friends list and headset and sofa.

[tweet]796096902794080256[/tweet]

Edited by Shorty
embedded so more people see it :p

I was thinking "Awesome, I've been waiting to give it a proper try", however

This trial is available only to PlayStation Plus subscribers

Turns out the free weekend isn't free.

Overwatch only an online multiplayer, how would you play without the subscription service required to play games online?

Can't remember if I'm free that weekend, but I'm curious to give this game a try.

Overwatch only an online multiplayer, how would you play without the subscription service required to play games online?

Because Sony are capable of allowing people to play online without a subscription (either completely for a weekend, or just certain games in particular).

Not requiring it for a trial like this would be good for convincing people to play, enjoy it and sign up.

I was thinking "Awesome, I've been waiting to give it a proper try", however

Turns out the free weekend isn't free.

Blizzard are letting you play their game for free, it has nothing to do with Sony's online service.

Downloading the demo now... will take about 4 hours it says. :P

The game is for sale for £29.99 on PSN though until the 28th, so will definitely pick it up if I end up liking the demo!

Do it!

I've had it a week now, and haven't had too much opportunity to play it, but been having fun with the time I've had. Up to level 10 now.

Liking the new arcade mode that has been introduced this week, and the new character Sombra is a lot of fun to play with, definitely one of my favourite characters at the moment.