Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Civil War ( Final Trailer Inside )

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that they tie this with Cpt. America and not just call it "Marvel's Civil War" or something instead. Having his name in the title, you tend to stick to that guy but this movie should really be about seeing both angles.

Anyway, excited! Didn't quite like the voice of Spiderman but his moving eyes are cool, though do that in the comics as well.

I do like the tone of the trailer, it's quite dark. Hopefully this won't be getting the punchline-treatment every other Marvel movie has got and just stick with some kind of drama with the occasional witty comeback.

You were expecting a noir murder mystery? What else would you want from a superhero movie?

Yeah if you want a noir murder mystery you know

! :heh:

(I assume his real complaint was the sheer volume of Marvel movies)

I find it funny that they tie this with Cpt. America and not just call it "Marvel's Civil War" or something instead. Having his name in the title, you tend to stick to that guy but this movie should really be about seeing both angles.

I was gonna ask the same thing; why is this a Captain America film?

I don't understand?

Because it doesn't have the rest of the Avengers in it and you need either that or a big name in the title to sell it to stupid people.

Iron man? Surely he's a bigger name during these iterations of Marvel?!

It's a shame Spider-man appears all over the internet now, but it's not a big deal. I'm hyped. I have an iron will, and will not watch the trailer.

Edit: Better close my eyes when I'm going to see Batman vs Superman vs Wonderwoman.

Edited by Sméagol

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!