NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Will X and Y get an update with all the new mega evolutions?

To see them? Possibly. To have them in the game? I don't think so.

Nicked this from Joe's Gaf post.

Bx8YT-wCEAQwx7w.jpg

That's a que for preorders! The thirst is real.

Crazy. :o

Nintendo are nuts for not getting a proper Pokémon game on the Wii U. :blank:

Crazy. :o

Nintendo are nuts for not getting a proper Pokémon game on the Wii U. :blank:

Do you need me to write out my essay? :p

In that case I wanna read what you have to say about the subject. :p

You're a bad person :(

Oh snap!

TRANSPARENT HANDHELDS ARE BACK!!!

ByM-ggDIIAAwRbQ.png:large

7/11/14

ByM-qDAIIAA-dP5.png:large

28/11/14

How long has it been since the last one? Original model GBA? (Think that was the last one they did)

GameBoy-Advance-Konsole-transparent-Clear-Blue-G-a.jpg

Dat nostalgia! :D

Edit: Oh and the demo comes out on October 15 when you pre-order from one of the following stores...

Amazon

ShopTo

Nintendo UK web store

Smyths Toys

GAME

Edited by Dcubed

I completely forgot the 2DS existed until I saw news of this, good move from Nintendo with the transparency, I still have my old transparent GBA, used to love that thing as I had it from launch day, the shape of it was so comfortable. :D

*checks*

Yes its still got my original copy of Advance Wars seemingly welded into the cartridge slot. :heh:

'Dem memories! : peace:

Literally...the most attractive things I've ever seen in my entire life. I need.

Ugh.

Now I have the justify that I need a 2DS and a god damn New 3DS.

WTFz.

Let alone New 3DS XL. Which is also obviously, definitely, I need, unjustifiable and etc.

FML. Need moneyz. Lottosz. Plz.

Plox.

Oh lord. I am enjoying them transparent 2DS's...

Why Nintendo? WHY?

They're preying on the vulnerable. :(

shame I already have the white + red 2DS or I'd pick up the blue transparent 2DS.

The 2DS is so weird to hold, but those transparent ones are niiiice.

Loving the demo isn't exclusive to GAME or the Nintendo Store. ShopTo (the best ones) deserve some love.

Edited by Guy

If only it was purple, but they look so nice. Nice throwback to the original cart designs for RS as well.

There is DEFINITELY something wrong with me.

When I LOOK at that image. When I lay my eyes on the red one.....I know that I don't actually need that device. But....I know, deep down I...just...I understand, and my body and mind accepts that I CANNOT live without owning that item.

That's how me works.

Arguably, I need both.

I don't think it would be right for you to buy one and not the other, soooo...

But now you saying this is making me question whether I need one... OR BOTH.

:shakehead

Hope we get transparent game cards like the originals too! Might be the last time we get a cartridge media system on a games console!

Hope we get transparent game cards like the originals too! Might be the last time we get a cartridge media system on a games console!

I haven't seen different coloured cartridges in ages, it was really awesome buying Donkey Kong and Pokemon on my Gameboy and seeing the different colours.

Ahead of the stream tomorrow, Nintendo Japan put out a press release giving some details of the stream, which runs for 7 hours from 18:00 JST to 01:00 JST. This stream will mostly be a playthrough of various aspects of the original Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire, but it has been announced that, at 00:00 JST on October 3rd, in the final hour of the steam, some new and surprising information about Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will be revealed. This will be 16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST, 11:00 EDT and 08:00 PDT.

I'll be watching the whole thing tomorrow, does any one want me to post up rough translations from the final hour whilst it's being broadcasted?

If anything interesting is said about the original games, I'll try to post that too. I'll be missing the beginning by about half an hour due to work.

I'll be watching the whole thing tomorrow, does any one want me to post up rough translations from the final hour whilst it's being broadcasted?

If anything interesting is said about the original games, I'll try to post that too. I'll be missing the beginning by about half an hour due to work.

Did you get a NicoNico premium account? With the Pokkén one, it was forever booting me off.

Did you get a NicoNico premium account? With the Pokkén one, it was forever booting me off.

It's only being hosted on NicoNico? Well shit.

I'll be looking around for people rehosting it in that case!