Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

Annoyingly small hard drive for all these games though. I like to be able to switch and play whenever I fancy it not download a 20 gig file :/ Started to delete old games now, I was down to 19 gig!

Am starting to worry about this. Is it easy to get another HDD for the PS4? External ones fine?

Anyway, feelskindabadmanthat@AshleyboughtInjusticeforhimrecently.

n00b alert!

If I were to get a maaaaaasssive hdd, how would I get my info and stuff off the current one and onto the new one? I've got a load of FIFA stuff saved, Last of Us data, etc.

Get a USB, copy your game saves over, put USB into new PS4 (with your account), copy saves back over. Or you can upload your games saves to PS+ Cloud and redownload them after you format the new HDD. Then reinstall/download all the games you want on the new PS4.

Never had an issue so far with the PS4 HDD size, still rocking over 200gb free space. I only install the games i'm playing, so i've got (at the moment)

Dust

NBA 2K15

Driveclub

The Last of Us

All my saves are backed up on the Cloud, and i actually ran out of space. Turns out it wasn't just the saves that were being "backed up". Noticed a few screenshots and videos up as well as extra content. May eventually get an upgraded HDD, but not just yet.

As for PS+ games themselves, i've "bought" the free games but not downloaded them until i play them

Will download Injustice and also Infamous the following month. Never played an infamous game so I thought if they are giving one away for free then I might as well get it.

I'm in the same boat with Infamous, looking forward to trying it out.

Injustice is fantastic, imo. Great little fighter and there's quite a bit of personality there. I'm hoping that there will be more people on here who will play it online as they'll all have it. Hopefully we can get some fights going. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Next month:

3rd December: Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4)

3rd December: Secret Ponchos (PS4)

3rd December: Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3)

3rd December: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)

3rd December: Final Horizon (PS Vita)

3rd December: Titan Attacks (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The German PS Blog has updated with this list of games for next month.

4. February: Apotheon (PS4)

4. February: Transistor (PS4)

4. February: Thief (PS3)

4. February: Yakuza 4 (PS3)

4. February: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)

4. February: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

Still have Transistor sitting waiting to be played after I snapped it up on sale.

Looks like a great month, providing we get the same games of course. Apotheon looked great from the trailers.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!