N-Europe

Fallout 4

Dog-amoto

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great :D Some of the towns/locations look great. I was a little bit disappointed by the scale/scope of New Vegas (the "city" itself), looks like there's some better landscapes this time around. Funny how serious the trailers are when the games are always essentially dark comedy.

Edited by Shorty

This is the first confirmation that the game exists, it's not about whatever they show today, it's about looking forward to the latest in a series we've thoroughly enjoyed in the past. Words like "capitalism" being thrown around, crikey, put down the tin foil hats :indeed:

Like The Bard said, I was joking. Far too often that is how things go with games is just a bit annoying in some ways is all.

That said I've always loved Fallout games and of course I'm excited for Fallout 4.

Trailer looked great and I'm liking that it looks like a Dog companion from the start, hopefully less suicidal than Fallout 3's Dogmeat.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Streaming now for anyone still up.

Looks fucking great!

It's over now, Didn't catch all of it. (I think Dishonoured 2 was announced as well). Showed a bit of the beginning of the game, the dog and such all. The pipboy is improved and will have a corresponding phone app for use in game.

Lots of crafting freedom with weapons, and power armor. Also building (literally) your own settlements.

Release date November 10th 2015

They're also releasing tonight Fallout Shelter, a free phone game where you're the overseer of your own vault.

Edited by Nolan

Looks so much better than the trailer let on. VATS is smoother (makes sense for it to be slow-mo rather than freeze-frame), fort-building looks great, let's just hope they do something interesting with the story.

So is the collector's edition exclusive to GAME? Really don't want to be giving them any money, especially as a deposit.

Plus I don't have a Facebook account so won't be able to make use of their Fallout club nonsense.

Missed it anyway! :( PC version is sold out.

Edited by V. Amoleo

So is the collector's edition exclusive to GAME? Really don't want to be giving them any money, especially as a deposit.

Plus I don't have a Facebook account so won't be able to make use of their Fallout club nonsense.

Missed it anyway! :( PC version is sold out.

I preordered mine from Amazon this morning. Got an email from them that it was available and that was that.

Near as I can tell, Amazon(US) still has Collectors Edition for PC.

Edited by Nolan

Ordered the collectors edition, never managed to get that pip boy alarm clock the US got with Fallout 3 so this is a great substitute!

The pip-boy looks a lot more plasticky than I expected. I think I'll just get a cheap wrist strap for my phone.

get a pebble smart watch

5627A50D-7D92-4521-895B-F73FD64AC80E_zpsmw0tfoqz.jpg

in other news......

Xbox one version will allow PC MODS! good lord thats amazing

here

Edited by Agent Gibbs

• 1 month later...