Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

bryanee

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it and found it pretty underwhelming to be honest.

Yeah i felt the same, you don't really see anything, it was almost like stock footage and audio from other films stuck together with some new bits

maybe its just the recorded off screen bits

The tumbler Batmobile in there? it certainly looked like the rear of the Tumbler

The leak and the impressions have killed my hype. I'll watch it on Monday but it doesn't sound good. Think I'll just try go back to expecting nothing from comicbook movies. That attitude works with the TV shows. I blame TDK for being good.

Thought it was pretty average. Nothing fantastic and certainly not in the same league as some of the great super hero movie trailers we've seen over the past few years. Certainly wasn't anywhere near as good as the Avengers Age of Ultron 'No Strings on Me' trailer. And certainly nowhere near as good as the Dark Knight Rises trailer!

I wish all "teaser" trailers were like this. An actualy teaser. It seems like "teaser trailer" generally means "shorter trailer than the full trailer" these days, whereas this actually did tease, showed only a few shots and was cool. I'm excited anyway, so it didn't negatively or positively affect me (which is usually the same for me). I'm excited for all of these films and nothing will change dat.

LOLZ.

It's finally out in HD.

[TWEET]589197792662278144[/TWEET]

Oh shit, I love it. It's like Watchmen meets the DC universe. And actual consequences, fuck yes. Lasting ramifications unlike so many other comic book movies.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!