Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii U General Discussion

Hero-of-Time

Right, I'm back. Not looking, don't want to spoil. Good/bad? I've not read anything.

Pathetic!!!

F u Ninty. It was such a good day & I won't let you ruin it despite your best efforts.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

and you know this, how?

Hopefully not the same source who thought at VGX that Reggie was going to reveal Majora's Mask HD.

The international NDs are bi-monthly. The last one was in October. While we had a ND in Europe and America last month, it was just focusing on localisation dates, with no new announcements.

Right, I'm back. Not looking, don't want to spoil. Good/bad? I've not read anything.

Pathetic!!!

F u Ninty. It was such a good day & I won't let you ruin it despite your best efforts.

I was looking forward to your reaction. I wasn't disappointed :laughing:

I doubt Nintendo would have a Direct in December, feels like it's not worthy to show some upcoming games around christmas. I say they'll do a Wii U Direct in January again. Hopefully it will be as epic as it was last year.: peace:

We had one in December last year, though that was more akin to the recent one. The January one was a reaction to the sudden drop in sales after launch

Anybody want a download code for a 7 day trial of Wii Karaoke U? Lord knows I'm not going to use it.

I have a feeling that @Josh64 might take you up on the offer if it's still available by when he notices it. ;)

(he reviewed the game a little while back)