Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii U General Discussion

Hero-of-Time

Must resist urge to bring out the huge list of why that's a terrible idea :p

Even if it did, it wouldn't have realistic graphics like that. They showed, with X & Y and in their desires as stated by interviews, that they aim to match Sugimori's artwork style which is almost anime style, so it'd be more like Ni No Kuni, which would cause people to moan at how they're not bothering to do it right.

LOL at Mewtwo :p ... actually no I wouldn't laugh at that, scary ass floating cat!

You'd be surprised. I saw complaints about the style of graphics of X & Y throughout last year.
That's crazy!

As cool as a 3 meter high Turtle with canons strapped to it's back would be, it's not Pokemon :p I'm surprised any fans would want that approach. Likewise cartoon Pokemon in a realistic world would be jarring too.

Some sort of cel-shaded/anime style overworld would be glorious however. And is something I'd like to see Nintendo take on either with Pokemon or a Wind Waker sequel.

To copy the style in Ni No Kuni would be a bit of a shame (really Nintebdo should have got to that first), but actually Skyward Sword maybe wasn't too far away ;)

skyward_sword__link_and_ho_oh_by_fulldancer_alchemist-d4meeyj.jpg

As long as we get the games I don't care, and I'm certain we'll get the games. However, I think Wii u sales will get better too this year. But he's kind of right in terms of SALES, I however am glad they went with the gamepad...

The only thing I think is harsh is wishing iwata away, the guy masterminded the most successful generation with a double combo of ds and Wii, one dodgy sales gen and everyone wants to get rid? Worse than football chairman!

I switched internet providers today. I was hoping that the switch would improve the wifi on my Wii U. I didn't think it was possible but things are worse than ever. How has everyone else set up their wifi connection? I never had this much trouble with the Wii. Technology is meant to improve with time not regress. What's the best way to set it up?

I switched internet providers today. I was hoping that the switch would improve the wifi on my Wii U. I didn't think it was possible but things are worse than ever. How has everyone else set up their wifi connection? I never had this much trouble with the Wii. Technology is meant to improve with time not regress. What's the best way to set it up?

Luckily I have been ok but I some people seem to have had nightmares with the Wii U and wifi.