Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart 8

Ike

Nope! Do not want! A car like that is bound to have poor acceleration, and I just can't cope with taking an eternity to get up to speed whenever I get hit.

Cool that it's in though!

Whack some of those baby roller wheels on and you get the best of both worlds.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whack some of those baby roller wheels on and you get the best of both worlds.

Good point.

But inside drift is going to win over anyway for me. Which makes me think I won't be using any of these novel karts...

Oh well, I bought this for the tracks. And also Link. Because it's Link in Mario Kart. It's just so bizarre.

VlWYfX.jpg

My girlfriend got me a MK cake for my birthday (along with some Sheff Utd buns). I won't be seeing her on the day so I got it early :D

Really cool cake. Now that's some special girlfriend you have. Major brownie points for that. Shame about the buns really. They spoil the photo. Joking!

• 2 weeks later...
Reading Eiji Aonuma's latest post on Miiverse it sounds like the Master Cycle will have inwards drift (good news for @Glen\-i?)

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Why did I post that in the Smash Bros. thread?

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1714758&postcount=4406

I'm not with it today.

Why did I post that in the Smash Bros. thread?

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1714758&postcount=4406

I'm not with it today.

I did wonder what that had to do with Smash Bros, were you hoping for his motorbike in the Wii U Smash? :p

Wow!

I wonder if we'll see it return in the new Zelda.

I think it'd be really cool but I know a lot of people would be upset at the lack of a proper horse for Link so we probably won't be able to drive around the fields on it. At least we have this game to get our Master Cycle fill :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!