N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Hero-of-Time

So is it just me that actually likes the look of this then? :blank:

More portable Zelda, can't wait! : peace:

I love it!

i honestly would't have wanted a better style, it will look amazing on the 3ds

upside down black triforce....a darkforce? what is going on? is it a shadow relm version of the triforce? let the speculation BEGIN

I love it!

i honestly would't have wanted a better style, it will look amazing on the 3ds

upside down black triforce....a darkforce? what is going on? is it a shadow relm version of the triforce? let the speculation BEGIN

Dark Link as the baddie surely?

Dark Link as the baddie surely?

11514%20-%20animated_gif%20charlton_heston%20laughing%20planet_of_the_apes%20reaction_image.gif

Took a friend to see Into Darkness not too long ago. When Khan first appears, she whispered to me, "is he the baddie?"

The word baddie is brilliant.

The game should be excellent. First time I've been excited by a handheld Zelda in ages. I quite like the art style, it's A Link To The Past remixed. :D

I like how you can merge with pretty much any wall in the game. Could be fun to look at the other side of structures you couldn't normally.

I suppose this need to go from top down to 3D is why the visuals are quite simple and low-key.

Me neither, altough the overworld seems to be completely taken from A Link to the Past without much changes. if the dungeons, too are in the same locations, as they seem to be, I wonder if they are going to explain, why are these dungeons different.

Me neither, altough the overworld seems to be completely taken from A Link to the Past without much changes. if the dungeons, too are in the same locations, as they seem to be, I wonder if they are going to explain, why are these dungeons different.

Well it is set in the same Hyrule as LttP, just afterwards (perhaps after Link returns from Holodrum, Labrynna & Koholint) so much is expected to be the same

After playing trough Oracle-games, I really started thinking, that is it supposed to be the same Link as in ALttP. Considering how Zelda intoduces herself to Link, it doesn't look like they know each other.

Or maybe I'm just thinkin too much. I don't remember if anything was said about that in Hyrule Historia.

If the overworld is the same, and the dungeons are in the same place you really have to hope that Nintendo have actually done a bit of work and given us SOMETHING fresh apart from the dungeons. I'm hoping for an extended Hyrule field or totally different dark world. It would really be a new low for laziness on Nintendo's part otherwise. And they've been very lazy recently.

have we actually seen ALL of the map? people only saw enough of the map to follow a linear path from links house to the temple ruins where sashrilla (or whatever his name was) was, and the actual temple interior was the moldrum one, not the Lttp one.

Other than that i think we've seen screens of near the wood cutters house. supposedly the map was all fogged out

for all we know there could be a huge amount more map, areas could be completely different?

I'm just going to be honest here: When I heard Miyamoto wanted to remake A Link to the Past (or do a sequel), I hoped it would use the same graphics, be sprite-based and be eShop-only. Basically, a cheap bit of fun (I don't mean that to sound bad!)

I'm glad A Link Between Worlds is out this year (ie. quite quickly), because I hope this isn't the main Zelda on the 3DS. Ever since I played Pilotwings Resort and saw how well the 3DS handled Ocarina of Time, I've imagined how good an original, 3D Zelda could be on the 3DS. Whether that's OOT-style or Wind Waker-style, I hope we still get one.