N-Europe

PJ and Duncan?

bob

Ant & Dec have been such a huge part of growing up... SMTV, CDUK, PopIdol, I'mACeleb, SaturdayNightTakeaway.

Always been there and still going strong.

Lets Get Ready to Runble just put the biggest grin on my face last night, still got the moves! :p It was just like being back there again! :D

I honestly don't have a bad thing to say about these guys.

I remember their stint on SMTV Live fondly. It was the only place to watch Pokemon on terrestrial TV back in the day. They used to dance between being completely enthusiastic about it to mocking how ridiculous it was.

The music for CHALLENGE ANT was also epic.

They're basically one entity at this point, but that one entity has done incredibly well for itself.

Hahahahahahaha wat. THis is the best. Maybe a sign of what a joke the charts are, or how awesome PJ&Duncan are? Who knows.

EDIT: ACTUALLY FUCK YOU @bob I HAVE JUST CHECKED THE CHARTS AND THIS IS A TOTAL LIE WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU HEARTLESS MOTHERFUCKER

Apart from those dodgy jerseys, bravo Ant & Dec. Let's Get Ready to Rumble, is pure cheese, love it.

I am wondering why they're wearing Lighting and Canadiens jerseys. At least pick a couple decent teams :heh:

I don't remember them back in those days, just a little before my time.

I am wondering why they're wearing Lighting and Canadiens jerseys. At least pick a couple decent teams :heh:

I don't remember them back in those days, just a little before my time.

I think it was a thing they did in biker grove (where they are from) where they always wore american/canadian sports team jerseys....

but don't quote me, thinking back to biker grove takes effort i just don't want to have to put in

too much nostalgia

I think it was a thing they did in biker grove (where they are from) where they always wore american/canadian sports team jerseys....

but don't quote me, thinking back to biker grove takes effort i just don't want to have to put in

too much nostalgia

I use to love the grove back in the day, didn't start watching it until after Ant and Dec had left.

I've never heard anyone who has a bad thing to say about Ant and Dec. Some may hate the shows they present, but nearly everyone likes them.

SM:TV Live was one of my favourite shows as a kid. As @Guy mentioned, i mainly watched it because it had Pokemon on it, but i always watched beyond that, and Challenge Ant, Chums, Postbag, Fart Attack, and of course Wonkey Donkey. That last one in particular had me in stitches, (the callers being unable to guess 'Glee Bee' and Dec's subsequent meltdown being one of the funniest things on tv).

I did have a 'best of' compilation tape, but alas, not only is it at my parents house, it is on a VHS tape, and therefore i have no way of watching it....:(

Anywho, 'Let's get ready to rumble' currently at number 2 on the live charts!

I've never heard anyone who has a bad thing to say about Ant and Dec. Some may hate the shows they present, but nearly everyone likes them.

SM:TV Live was one of my favourite shows as a kid. As @Guy mentioned, i mainly watched it because it had Pokemon on it, but i always watched beyond that, and Challenge Ant, Chums, Postbag, Fart Attack, and of course Wonkey Donkey. That last one in particular had me in stitches, (the callers being unable to guess 'Glee Bee' and Dec's subsequent meltdown being one of the funniest things on tv).

I did have a 'best of' compilation tape, but alas, not only is it at my parents house, it is on a VHS tape, and therefore i have no way of watching it....:(

Anywho, 'Let's get ready to rumble' currently at number 2 on the live charts!

I had two of their CD singles - "Shout" and "Falling". Shout was my favourite - I used to come home from school on a Saturday afternoon, put on A Link To The Past, turn the TV volume down and put Shout on repeat play.

"Shout... Shout... Let it all out!"... Great song!!

I have to say I was a big fan of their song for the World Cup too, and great video! :D

Even if it should have been called EAT MY GOAL!! [say ohhhh, OHHHH, say oh, oh, oh, oh, Eat My Goal...]

@Ian Jay/J was the one that was kind of the lead singer, and had his eyebrow pierced! :p

5ive had some incredible tunes! You forget how many! :D

Keep On Moving

[baby] When the Lights Go Out

If Your Getting Down [baby]

Slam Dunk The Funk

Everybody Get Up [singing, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5ive will make you get down now]