Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Addictions

Nintenchris

Haha very nice, so im guessing you work at one ofr those bottling plants?

erm.. we got a free bottle of whichever drink we wanted.... :confused:

Yea I work in the Lambeg bottling plant in N.Ireland, I just sort out the glass bottles that come in from bars, and send them off to get cleaned and refilled.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The internet? I have about a fizzy drink each party I go to. I eat a white twix each day, usually two... thanks my dirty pleasure. I don't eat any other choclate though. Although I do have 3 babybels a day... so that's bad, plus cheese at school.

Probably the Internet, in that it isn't vital to my survival, like breathing, but I would really really struggle if I didn't have it. I miss it when on holiday, going on my nice customised RSS full google homepage and seeing all the latest football/game news.

Sugar is only bad if you drink gallons of the stuff, though by looking that's what cube does... a little a day is good for you but man that's a bit ott...

Wrong. Sugar is very bad for the body. Its really not good, even in smallish quantities. Shame its added to almost everything now (or sweetners).

Kick the habit, try drink lots of water and the need for caffeine will surpass. Otherwise look forward to a life of injecting insulin or taking tablets :)

The internet, tea, and not so much, chocolate.

I miss the internet when i'm at school and get withdrawal symptons aswell, like 'typing' my username and password to places on the table without realising it. I've been living off of tea the last few days. So i'm probably addicted to caffeine.

Some sort of.. white twix fetish you have here...

Yup! And I do use aot of ...'s I should really but back on them... but I write down stuff how I hear it in my head and ... just seems to be how I explain one thing I do when I talk... kinda, stop, or think or something. :heh:

I dont really have any major addictions... perhaps melted cheese on toast, i have too much of that. probably have too much beer aswell and then i guess this place, ive been addicted to it since 2001 and have probably come here almost everday since then. gah!!

I have a addiction to coke me reckons, its like if i dont have a few cans, or about 1.5 litre of it a day , then the back fo my mouth feels like, dunno how to describe it, clenched or somthing, but its only coke, or pepsi max that gets rid of it, (dont like taste of normal pepsi), so i reckon im more caffeine that sugar, but i hate coffee :S

When i was about 14 i was sooo bad for fizzy drink and sweets, not only do you gain weight but you rot your teeth! I still have a bad weakness for it but i try and drink natural fruit juice if i can.

I am also addicted to going to the gym and working myself really hard til my legs feel like jelly and my hearts going at a million miles a second.

When i was about 14 i was sooo bad for fizzy drink and sweets, not only do you gain weight but you rot your teeth! I still have a bad weakness for it but i try and drink natural fruit juice if i can.

But isnt that bad for you aswell? :P

Most citrus juices are very acidic whcih is bad for the teeth, and they contains sugars which will mean you gain weight if you dont use them up.. :wink:

When i was about 14 i was sooo bad for fizzy drink and sweets, not only do you gain weight but you rot your teeth!

Is that why im underwieght and one of the few people i know who haven't even had a filling in their teeth (i only drink fizzy drinks and the odd cup of tea)?

And I eat loads too (and the last time i did some exersise was probably about a year ago).