N-Europe

February Draw-a-Day 2013

Eenuh

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eenuh You do remember that I still want to have an Eenuh original hanging in my future house? Don't waste your inspiration for that on this thread :p

I'd love to have one that doesn't have the "sheen" that prints have.

Also, I was expecting rough sketches in this thread. Not professional-looking pictures.

I'd love to have one that doesn't have the "sheen" that prints have.

Also, I was expecting rough sketches in this thread. Not professional-looking pictures.

If you haven't already, check out last year's draw a day. It's not just drawing limited either, anything creative - Magnus made some fantastic clayworks!

Edited by Rummy

My hands begin to tingle whilst looking through this thread.

I might get creative too and contribute a thing or two :)

@Eenuh, that squirrel really reminds me of one of the Light Gods of Twilight Princess.

zeldatp-screens%20(31).jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to enter with these two creations.

Though not made in February, I thought they might show that I too like to get jiggy with it now then, and again:laughing:

cimg0283gw.jpg

HANIWA

I broke off one arm deliberatly to make it look ancient.

cimg0279vt.jpg

MAKAR from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker

This one was a gift for my girlfriend and was my very first attempt to create something with polymic clay.

Edited by Fused King

@Sprout - It's going to be an exciting Feb if you keep this up, looks like you're having a lot of fun with it.

I'm finding it fun coming up with different things, but I certainly don't have the hands for all this fiddling I have to do, heh. Getting these doodles in the position I want them to be in has been a nightmare at times!

Also you better make some stuff this month, Fused King, 'cause that Makar is awesome and I wanna see more out of you. =P

FebDay4-1.png

I found some cookies!

Om nom nom. These are tasty!

Nope! I'm not sharing!

FebDay4-2.png

FebDay4-3.png

Do you have any idea how hard it is to blu-tack a biscuit?!

Seriously Ine. You could bundle all yours together at the end of the month, make a book and sell it.

You too Sprout.

Actually maybe I should bundle everyone's together and get all the profit.

Have done mine today but too lazy to upload. Will probably be a recurring theme.

This thread is totally the best idea ever, such good contributions!

Those sculptures are totally amazing Fused King!

I tried out my new watercolour set today:

(sorry for the crappy phone camera quality)

small_by_miguelphantasy-d5txnlm.png

This is one of the main characters for my graduation movie, she's a bit silly but I like her haha

That one is quite dark RedShell. Creeps me out. =P

M_Rock, your character looks nice. Also random question, but are you studying at Sint Lukas or het Rits or somewhere else? =)

Mine for today, longing for summer days.

wind3.jpg

I'm gonna try and draw something to go in here tonight. Prepare for disappointment as I once again draw nothing.

[edit]

I actually drew something. This is the first thing I have drawn in months and it is terrible.

Pot_Smash.jpg

Edited by Guy
Adding PICTAR

Kinda a birthday related one... even though my presents weren't wrapped. =P

wrapping.jpg

Also, I checked my drawings on the computer at work and the colours look horrible on there! I hope it is just that computer and that my drawings look better to other people. =(