N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

I'd go for Tomb Raider but ditch Need for Speed. DriveClub is awesome and I don't think Need for Speed: Rivals is actually any good. Get DriveClub and Tomb Raider.

Edit: OH MY GOD PLEASE BUY ALIEN.

Alien is a maybe...I'm not great with horror titles and I reckon I'd get bored with a 15 hour horror game. I'm sure I'll play it one day but probably not yet.

Besides, Verge, Hotline Miami 2, BloodBorne, TLOU and Tomb Raider...

I'm set for a long time :heh:

I've also got Metroid Prime 2 and 3 to play on Wii U too :')

Alien is a maybe...I'm not great with horror titles and I reckon I'd get bored with a 15 hour horror game. I'm sure I'll play it one day but probably not yet.

Besides, Verge, Hotline Miami 2, BloodBorne, TLOU and Tomb Raider...

I'm set for a long time :heh:

I've also got Metroid Prime 2 and 3 to play on Wii U too :')

You wimp. :p

Just bought tomb raider ps4... even though I've had the ps3 version for years and never touched it... But I've always wanted to so hopefully this will give me the kick up my arse. From next week I'm going to get back into Sony, haven;t touched either machine... we'll, ever to be honest. So Alien next week! Tomb Raider after, then I'm going to clean up all my vita games!

Alien is amazing. Probably the best film-to-game game there's ever been. I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise, so, this is high praise indeed.

It's wonderful. I really, reaaaaaally hope that the game did well enough to warrant more in this universe.

I've still got the DLC to go back to, as well. :)

I second Far Cry 4, I was expecting something a bit blah. What I got was oh so much better.

I'm about half way through Alien but haven't played it for a month. I love it but it's on hold so I can muster up the mood to play it again. I didn't want to get use to the alien and for it to lose its atmosphere because I'd played it for so long. Can't wait to get back to it.

Titan Souls is out.

While I'm pretty sure it will be free on PS+ in 2 or 3 months I still bought it just now because I have been looking forward to it for so long : peace:

Downloading both the PS4 and Vita versions. Need something to play on my trainride today :)

1. Your lady should just leave now :laughing:

2. PSN ID - GIVE IT!

3. Have fun. Best console currently on the market! :)

Yeah, it's funny because she's going to be mega pissed that it's arrived :heh: Think my PSN ID is AnilP228 (I use that on my Vita, I assume I'll be able to log into the same account on my PS4?).

Tell the girlfriend, "pls go."

That's quite impressive for it to be there today. :D

Yeah I'm pretty stoked. It was free delivery too :D TLoU has been ordered too.

Yeah, it's funny because she's going to be mega pissed that it's arrived :heh: Think my PSN ID is AnilP228 (I use that on my Vita, I assume I'll be able to log into the same account on my PS4?).

Yup : peace: Remember to set the console as your primary PS4.

Is Anil your first name? Are you an Indian? :o

If not, here's the obvious AnalPee joke

:p