Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to take some new pics of myself today, feel kinda refreshed and don't look as drained/crap as i normally do..so i quickly got the camera out to change my facebook picture!!! lol :D

I tried to look cute here, i failed:

S8001156.jpg

I tried to look Macho here..and i think i did ok..i'm not exactly manly..so...lol

S8001132.jpg

It's a club called "Why Not?" and there are no females in sight? CHARLIEEEE?????????

They were all in the room you can see behind us. No drinks allowed on the dance floor so al the guys were by the bar and all the girls were dancing. We moved over shortly afterwards.

My sister is Queen of Why Not.

Lol, her words, not mine.

I'm now the King after Friday night. ;)

(ask your sister)

They were all in the room you can see behind us. No drinks allowed on the dance floor so al the guys were by the bar and all the girls were dancing. We moved over shortly afterwards.

I'm now the King after Friday night. ;)

(ask your sister)

Sureeeeeeeee :heh:

To be fair any place that has a sean connery pic from bond days must be awesome.

Guest Jordan

Stumbled upon a really old image of me from 07/04/2007... (may not be accurate, but "taken on" date from properties usually never lies.)

dsc00277my7.jpg

And I just took this for comparison, taken today 27/08/2008...

27082008369sp8.jpg

What a difference a year makes?

Stumbled upon a really old image of me from 07/04/2007... (may not be accurate, but "taken on" date from properties usually never lies.)

dsc00277my7.jpg

And I just took this for comparison, taken today 27/08/2008...

27082008369sp8.jpg

What a difference a year makes?

What was the ticket to your success? Balanced diet or severe stomach problems? :p

Guest Jordan
What was the ticket to your success? Balanced diet or severe stomach problems? :p

Balanced diet, alot of exercise. That basically did it. I used to be around 17 stone, now i'm 10 stone 6 :).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!