Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus. what the fuck is up with you lot and that girl!?

Unfortunetly my picture isn't as good as the previous on this page, but never mind

2006_01240005.jpg

sorry for the backtrack but you look really awesome- love the hair. :)

actually, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we've seen you in portrait thus before- usually odd angles and stuff.

aaanyway, time to go to another thread and be less like a stalker in a mac and trilby hat. T'ra.

For the record I know someone who was raped as a child a lot more than once so no, rape isn't fucking funny and I feel very strongly about it.

But just like I know black people that tell nigger jokes, and jews that tell jewish jokes, not everything is serious business

For the record I know someone who was raped as a child a lot more than once so no, rape isn't fucking funny and I feel very strongly about it.

But just like I know black people that tell nigger jokes, and jews that tell jewish jokes, not everything is serious business

well all the more reason to know that it's not a joking matter. There's the wrong atmosphere around here with shit like that and it needs to stop. It's offensive to anyone with so much as half a brain and completely fucking stupid.

As if Flinky needed any more encouragement :p

Word to yaw mama. :D

I've got some pictures from a few months ago of me and some of my Brighton friends. We went out for some cocktails during the daytime, and I was going home that day...didn't end up catching a train til 7! Was very late.

This is us outside of Primark (I think), the girls wanted to go shopping, so I went with them, and we were picking out bras and stuff. Haha, not for me, for them!

picture315jg3.jpg

Not sure which picture I like more, as one of them has the girls wearing sunglasses, which looks pretty cool, haha.

picture316if3.jpg

I think I look a bit weird in both, pretty young looking.

Well hello there resident KNNEEE stud :heh:

Looking good sir :awesome:

Far from it, I think there's better looking people on here than me. Blackyboxfoxrox, Dan of the Dare, Plattymonster.

Also, the pictures appear a wee bit distorted. That's because my friend took them on her phone, then sent them to me on my phone, then I uploaded onto pc, and then saved them on imageshack. Its taken a ride, haha.

Far from it, I think there's better looking people on here than me. Blackyboxfoxrox, Dan of the Dare, Plattymonster.

Also, the pictures appear a wee bit distorted. That's because my friend took them on her phone, then sent them to me on my phone, then I uploaded onto pc, and then saved them on imageshack. Its taken a ride, haha.

I didn't say you were the only KNEEE stud bucko :P

Learn to take a compliment! :indeed:

Weren't you complaining about looking 'old' the other day? Make up your mind!

Haha, I don't know whether I'm coming or going, age wise that is.

I didn't say you were the only KNEEE stud bucko :P

Learn to take a compliment! :indeed:

That's alright then, less pressure, heh.

Fank Choo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!