Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

fish! have you ever had a short hairstyle? i think that'd look pretty good on you O_o

Aye, but not since like year 8...

It's much, much shorter than it used to be, and I'm gonna get a bit more off over the coming weeks, but I don't know how short I want it - I like my ears being warm! :heh:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would post a pic of me but don't know how to, lol. Pretty pathetic, I know. Anyone care to advise me?

Start an account on http://www.Photobucket.com

Upload photo = easy.

Then double click on the link it provides under the photo, and it will copy it. They even put the [ img] code in for you too. :)

OR

Upload to facebook. Right click on photo and click properties, then copy the url and put it in IMG tags here. (Image tags ; [ img ] Insert URL [ /img ]

Everything's so...clean.

Well jee, it's the RED SEA. It has to be clean.

Would post a pic of me but don't know how to, lol. Pretty pathetic, I know. Anyone care to advise me?

There's no need to setup an account on any website. Just go to http://www.imageshack.us, click on "Browse" and choose your photo. Once that's done copy+paste the BBcode or the direct link to the image.

Rokhed now > Rokhed back then

l_ca4563611e8972bc3184af310b535f8f.jpg

l_e4156edd417367fbccff5c848b1a8469.jpg

I got my hat stolen, someone grabbed it off my head (who i didnt know) and set of running...

My arms are pretty long so i managed to put my arms around her stomach to stop her from running away,at this point she frisbied it to her friend..

If i knew she was gonna throw it, i woulda reached over instead of grabbing her.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!