Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dya know what.... nightwolf and Eenuh look kind of alike

Eh? I don't see any resemblance at all. O.o

Nightwolf looks a lot more feminine than me (even with the nice short hair); for one cause her lips are bigger than mine (which you can barely see). =P

Ok I may be into cock (lol) but nightwolf is very pretty.

I lolled.

Not at the pretty part, because that's pretty much true, the cock part :P

The girls are growing in number, ever so slowly... we are going to take over this place, just you watch boys.

We're all hoping that's true. :awesome:

All this dying and I assume straightening you do to your hair is seriously damaging it. A good hot oil treatment once a week might help prevent further damage.

Practical and useful advice right there. I much prefer girls with naturally coloured hair, it never looks real when it's dyed (and yes, I know that is because it isn't real :heh: )

Anyway, if enough people want it you may get a picture of me, if not then I can't much be bothered. Also it is liable to be one that many may call a myspace photo unless I can find one in which I don't look too much like a stoner (which may be difficult, seeing as I look wasted/stoned in most photos, even when I am neither)

All this dying and I assume straightening you do to your hair is seriously damaging it. A good hot oil treatment once a week might help prevent further damage.

The short hair at the side isn't actually broken hair its layers (if that's what caught your eye)

I use Capasal shampoo for my scalp psoriasis, which has coal tar and salicylic acid in it.

And i don't colour my hair that often =P

The short hair at the side isn't actually broken hair its layers (if that's what caught your eye)

I use Capasal shampoo for my scalp psoriasis, which has coal tar and salicylic acid in it.

And i don't colour my hair that often =P

Ah, I had a similar thing to psoriasis. Tar shampoos can do great work but if you ain't happy you can get steroid creams proscribed.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!