N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooooo!! Snake! What's going on? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.

I felt that was appropriate in light of the occasion. Fish sold out on us, man :heh:.

Hehe, I felt like being spontaneous.

The great 4-year long hair experiment has, like Communism in Europe in '91, come to an end. It may, however, one day return (much like Communism in Europe)...

Fear not, for I shall keep you all informed.

In Cuba and China, I still have long hair. :heh:

Here is me as the Greek God of Fishing: Glaucus.

eevilglaucusgv1.jpg

For a friends birthday she decided on a Greek God theme and designated us a God to dress up as. I got the short straw and this total piece of crap. However it gave me the chance to do something original as opposed to wearing a toga, IE spending half an hour drawing scales on both my arms, after smoothering my face/arms with silver paint for the shiny fish look.

Some pics from the 18th bday/ sleepover i went to last night.

We decided to make a band. We're called the Gaysexual Technodykes.

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

It was a good party. Everyone was happy.

DSC00471.jpg

I Wasn't trying to pick her nose...

DSC00472.jpg

Defying the laws of gravity. Falling while lying down.

paulfalling.jpg

The top four pictures are contributing to the penis mouth story. :D

Lol. I guess i just always pull that face when drunk/dressed as a pirate.

so THATS the new hair mr-paul

My hair looks basically like my old hair in the pics from last night because it's such a mess! The ones i posted yesterday are better for seeing my new hair!

thats not bullying you aren't even hitting him properly man:(

disappointing at best:)

Imagine yourself in 12th grade (ie, the group of seniors who "own" the school). Now imagine how humiliated you would be when all the 11th, 10th, and even 9th graders wait for you inside a science lab and slap the hell out of you once you get inside.

Someone even kicked him in the face...so hard that he has "ADIDAS" written on his forehead.

Imagine yourself in 12th grade (ie, the group of seniors who "own" the school). Now imagine how humiliated you would be when all the 11th, 10th, and even 9th graders wait for you inside a science lab and beat slap the hell out of you once you get inside.

Someone even kicked him in the face...so hard that he has "ADIDAS" written on his forehead.

And then imagine how stupid it will all seem once you go to university.

Imagine yourself in 12th grade (ie, the group of seniors who "own" the school). Now imagine how humiliated you would be when all the 11th, 10th, and even 9th graders wait for you inside a science lab and beat slap the hell out of you once you get inside.

So he was wearing SADIDA trainers. Nice. Where'd he get them?