Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Split with my wife today

Esequiel

Took me far to long to get this! :p :D

Took me a while to get it, but to be fair, that's not the version of the rhyme that I know.

WHAAAT?

It was always "Half a pound of tupenny rice, half a pound of treacle, that's the way the money goes... pop! goes the weasel!" when I was a kid!

What is it these days?

"I'ma steal your ipad, mo'fo, I mean, shizzle my nizzle, give me all your money guv...pop goes the weasel!" Is that it?!

I did not get that picture at all! It wasn't until Iun just posted that rhyme that I got it. I've always known it as what Cube posted, I didn't even know it was a rhyme! This is what the education in Birmingham is like! :p

Anyways, I'm so sorry to hear this news Esequiel! You wanted funny pictures but I'll do one better and post you a video that never fails to cheer me up:

Hope things look up for you soon, dude! Keep your chin up! :)

WHAAAT?

It was always "Half a pound of tupenny rice, half a pound of treacle, that's the way the money goes... pop! goes the weasel!" when I was a kid!

What is it these days?

"I'ma steal your ipad, mo'fo, I mean, shizzle my nizzle, give me all your money guv...pop goes the weasel!" Is that it?!

I can't remember what i used to sing. Something about a mulberry bush (whatever a mulberry bush is).