N-Europe

How many sugars...

Pancake

How many sugars?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many sugars?

I probably should have, but just assumed people wouldn't vote if they didn't drink it!

I'm still feeling a bit bad over my 4 sugars. I think i'll go back to my old trick of having half a cup of tea with 2 sugars in, which equals the sweetness of a whole cup with 4. HAH i am genius.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a zero voter, and almost 16 year convert from sugared tea, I feel I should state my feelings. Sugar is an absolute corruption of tea! Sugar is nice. Tea is also nice. Sugar+Tea is really just not so nice.

(unless you've dropped the milk like a weirdo, that's a whole different kind of tea game)

I actually can't believe twenty one people don't have sugar in their tea! I used to have no sugar in my beverage and people would look at me as though I was crazy and asking for goat milk or something.

But yeah, one sugar all the way. It's like the middle porridge, not too hot, not too cold. Did I get that right? I'm not sure, haven't had that story read to me for quite some time.

There should be a 'dunk 10 Digestives' option.

I don't see why everyone's fussing over the 'zero' votes; if you read through the thread plenty of people have said they don't take sugar in their tea... and I'm sure plenty of people out there don't.

I do have a couple of dark chocolate digestives with it sometimes though.