Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

Shorty

Recent errors this morning were unrelated to the old issues, and arose because we ran out of disk space - partly because we still had copies of the old database etc which are very large. May mean we have to upgrade a bit in the future but for now it seems ok.

• Like 2

I just posted in the 'New Software' thread and then tried to post again but it wouldn't let me.

1. Initially I selected 2 posts to multi-quote, then pressed 'Quote 2 posts' in the bottom right and nothing happened.
  2. I click into the reply box and it greys out.
  3. I can't actually edit my own post. It asks for a reason, whether this reason should be public, but then I can't actually edit anything.

This is perhaps a feature rather than a bug, but I can't post in the new software thread until someone else does...

Edit - I have no idea what was going on, perhaps my browser or connection playing up but it's working now.

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but every time I try to compose a new Private Message, I get a pop-up telling me my Inbox is full. This happens even if there's only 1 message in there. I have to delete everything before I can write something new. That seems like a bug, unless I'm overlooking something here?

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

So I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but every time I try to compose a new Private Message, I get a pop-up telling me my Inbox is full. This happens even if there's only 1 message in there. I have to delete everything before I can write something new. That seems like a bug, unless I'm overlooking something here?

Can you try this again now?

• Like 1

I've had it from time to time to but a refresh usually does it.

I know it doesn't sound like much of an answer (if any at all), but think it might be a software issue rather than anything we can fix.

• Like 1

I went to post in the want face thread, when I clicked into the quick reply box it pasted my previous post in there. I went to delete it but when I got to the Shorty mention it just kept lasting his name over and over. Not sure if this was an issue with my phone or the boards but was really weird.

2628oap.png

• 1 month later...