Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Snow!

Dog-amoto

No! I need some snow. After seeing the snow in Dublin last year I've been waiting patiently for it to return. One night I will peer out my humble bedroom window and witness the first falling.

When it comes I want to roll around inside it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

imag0285s.jpg

A few inches in Manchester. It was actually quite nice walking home from the bus station (it's a 20 minute walk) in the snow.

Oh, and the snow in the car park there is that lovely soft snow - the snowman kind of snow.

Lots of snow here, no sign of stopping.

Apparently Cambridge council hasn't actually put on any grit on the roads, good to hear, so my plans for tomorrow have basically become nothing, as much as I can drive in snow, I'm not massively interested in getting stuck somewhere.

All day in work it was hail stoning and raining! (worked a day shift) but as the rain was falling it was freezing, parked cars had icicles all over them and the rain bubbles were all frozen over the body of the car.

Which all resulted in a slippy drive home! I have not look out since it got dark though so I don't know if any 'proper' snow has fallen.

I'm working days again tomorrow which should be interesting...

Snow has a habit of avoiding me. When I'm in London, it'll snow in Southampton. When I'm in Southampton, it'll snow in London. Either that, or I'll be out of the country or stuck at an airport.

So typically, this weekend I am in Southampton and all we have is rain :(

I'm away on business this weekend and my wife rang me earlier in hysterics. Apparently, she's slid into three cars on the way home, mounted the pavement causing an old man to have to dive out of the way and burnt the clutch out trying to get into our drive.

"Wow" I said. "The snow must be really bad at home"

"Snow?" she replied

Still lots of snow here, I'm hoping for either rain or sun tomorrow to get rid of it.

Mostly because, as much as me and brum brum can drive in snow, I've got noone to help if we get stuck. -.-

Apparently it's fine at the other end of my road though, so it's literally just not hitting any parked cars..

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!