NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I thanked your post just so I could unthank it. These two are pissing me off at the moment. I believe that they've lost "it".

Also, it reminds me of Radio DJs who sing over songs whilst they're playing. It's a peeve of mine. I want to hear the song, not yooou. Pretty much why I've given up on British radio.

How can you not be seduced by his voice?

Maybe a few years ago, but their they and their "act" have gone stale. They need to go and rethink things through. :p

What surprises me the most is that the batter looks so impressed that he doesn't care that he's out. No moaning or bitching and claiming it was somehow a foul.

Seen on 9gag

a2NdxLd_460sa.gif

Sweet Jesus :D

Could watch that all day, the disbelief on the batters face and the fact he had to ask if the pitcher caught it is fantastic!

It came so close to rolling on top of the white car and JUST stopped!

also for anyone who plays left 4 dead... TAAAAAAANK!

Some costumes from a car show I just got back from. Made my day anyway:

1234374_10153248788920341_1226498916_n.jpg

1186879_10153248788455341_94347052_n.jpg

1239408_10153248759570341_211980835_n.jpg

They seem to be getting along here:

marvel-vs-dc.jpg

On an awesome note, I've found the DeLorean LEGO at Tesco. But still £35 seems a bit pricey. Even with staff discount. To those who have bought it already, lessee a pic, I wanna see the scale.

What surprises me the most is that the batter looks so impressed that he doesn't care that he's out. No moaning or bitching and claiming it was somehow a foul.

That's because not all athletes behave like European football players. :P

76307644.jpg

Edited by arab_freak

Have been listening to this all day on repeat:
Conversely I couldn't get through more than about 5 seconds :blank: I think I've found an avenue of music I am not remotely into....

Conversely I couldn't get through more than about 5 seconds :blank: I think I've found an avenue of music I am not remotely into....
I think I lasted until 10secs, it wasn't for me either!

But keep rocking Dannyboy ;)

Yeah I'd enjoy a bit of Irish Tennor style singing from time to time, but I wasn't feeling that cover at all

But for a more Irish twist on a recent song, I've had this playing a few time.

Avicii's Wake Me Up, sung "As Gaeilge" (In Irish)

And also Circle of Life as gaeilge

Though the Irish version of the "African" bit at the start I don't think is a direct translation of what is sung at the start of Lion King (anyone know what that part in the film is in english?). But the main song is.

Edited by Mokong

Try their version of Thrift Shop Danny, it's much better than that one, and doesn't have the annoying Faux-Irish guy in it.

I actually heard their version of Thrift Shop first, which is how I found them, and while I really like that, this just stole my heart, most likely due to the Irish influences. I especially like the epicness of the bridge. But if you all clicked away within ten seconds, you haven't heard any of that! :p

Yeah I'd enjoy a bit of Irish Tennor style singing from time to time, but I wasn't feeling that cover at all

But for a more Irish twist on a recent song, I've had this playing a few time.

Avicii's Wake Me Up, sung "As Gaeilge" (In Irish)

And also Circle of Life as gaeilge

Though the Irish version of the "African" bit at the start I don't think is a direct translation of what is sung at the start of Lion King (anyone know what that part in the film is in english?). But the main song is.

Absolutely love these! :D

(Most lyrics sites claim the opening African says something to the effect of "There comes a lion." / "Oh, yes, it's a lion." / "We're going to conquer." / "It's a lion and a tiger.")