N-Europe

Mafiawesome: Lucid Drift Signups

jayseven

This is the sign-up thread.

There are 16 positions available. I'm hoping this game will be tight and relatively snappy.

Days will work on the 'opt-out' rule - there will be a 48 hour limit max. Your vote will automatically be "No Lynch" unless you specify otherwise, so if the majority of people who have voted any other form of lynch, the day continues until some sort of majority is met. If the phase time limit is reached and the majority of people have not cast a vote whatsoever/removed any vote they have made/voted no lynch (or a combination of the above) then it ends at the 48th hour.

Similarly, day can be ended sooner if the majority of players confirm they wish to vote: No Lynch.

This should just mean that slow days are ended at 48th hour where people aren't posting much, and large, info-heavy days will continue until a majority is met. This should encourage people to vote: No Lynch more often.

Day Phases will generally allow 24 hours for PMs to be sent in, then just a matter of hours to do the write-up (depending on the time of day, of course, so night phases may stretch to 36 hours if the end of phase is at a silly time.

I will be away for a weekend in a couple of weeks time.

Players

1. Ellmeister

2. ReZourceman

3. Tales

4. Cube

5. Dannyboy-the-Dane

6. EEVILMURRAY

7. Yvonne

8. mr-paul

9. Peeps

10. Esequiel

11. Nintendohnut

12. Maddog

13. Zell

14. Diageo

15. Heroicjanitor

16. Dyson

If you are playing, please PM me with your preferred alignment.

Any questions or queries, feel free to ask in here or PM me.

Previous Games:

In God We Rust

The San Luis Six

Edited by jayseven

I meant jayseven's past games. They both suffered from different problems, which was a shame since the concepts in them were great.

So did I.

Edit: My opinion may be slightly biased.

Edited by Cube