Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Aneres11

Finally got the time to listen to the new Muse album. It's different....most of the songs are growers I think, but I do like the direction the album has gone in.

Saying that, Algorithm (Alternate Reality version) is incredible! It's like Muse and Hans Zimmer got together and had a baby!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not quite a song "I'm really into at the moment", but yesterday I saw a very interesting documentary about these girls.

The documentary is called BNK48: girls don't cry. But being busy with a film festival, I apparently missed this bit of curious news from a few days ago:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47019350

Edit: Oh and if you prefer Japanese vocals and / or Japanese girls, here's the original version:

Edit: Or if you have various other preferences, take your pick:

Indonesia:

Philippines:

And there are more, but I can't find this particular song. Some of these groups are new or still forming.

Edited by Sméagol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This, along with the whole of the last album, has been a mainstay in my listening habits since release and even with new music on the horizon, it's still very much got it's hooks in. Brilliant song and a big fan of the man's stuff.

On the new music front, it's looking like a good couple of months with new stuff from Local Natives and Tame Impala but I'm very much looking forward to the new album by The National in May after this track released a few weeks back:

And on top of that, Lighthouse Family are back with a new album in May as well. Been a fan since I was young and it's so good hearing these guys again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TOOL

I have to assume this surprise release of their full discography has been slightly discussed somewhere else. It would be too depressing if I was the first to mention it. 

But eitherway it is definitely what I am listening to. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nolan said:

TOOL

I have to assume this surprise release of their full discography has been slightly discussed somewhere else. It would be too depressing if I was the first to mention it. 

But eitherway it is definitely what I am listening to. 

@drahkon and I have mentioned this in the Good Stuff Thread. :D 

New album at the end of the month, too!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!