N-Europe

Whatever Happened To...

I swear, this forum just isn't the same without Hellfire and King_V

Why, this thread has become awesome thanks to King_V :grin: He tends to do that, really.

And as for Hellfire...he only posts in the Monster Hunter Tri Online thread, I think. A shame, for he truly was one of the most reasonable members in the videogame boards. And our don, without him, the PT community around here fell apart :(

...:(

Damn sarcasmo! (sp)

No one came looking for me when I went away.

Haha, same here. :):(:):( but E3 has a way of drawing me back, in fact I indirectly blame the Wii for not having much to talk about, and as such spending the long nights fapping to other material... Verbally, of course ^___^"

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought she only cut off the P?

Leaving them to certain bowel-related death.

A joke with a touch of sophistication.. and it deserves more thanks than it has :nono:

I sometimes wonder if anyone would care if I left here without a trace.. and it could happen :eek: Discovering the 'Ignore List' today may save me :indeed:

I sometimes wonder if anyone would care if I left here without a trace.. and it could happen :eek: Discovering the 'Ignore List' today may save me :indeed:

I can just imagine you still posting on the forum, but with every single member on your ignore list. :p

I can just imagine you still posting on the forum, but with every single member on your ignore list. :p

*Adds Magnus to Ignore List*

There's only a couple on there.. for now :heh: Unfortunately, it still shows that the posts exist when maybe I'd just rather not know at all :indeed:

Don't you dare. I will cut off your enis. :p

I'll miss you, Nando...

I'd add people to my ignore list, but then I'd never learn to control my anger.

Whether I can see your posts or not, I can still never guess the ones you make in 'Name That Game' :nono:

Whether I can see your posts or not, I can still never guess the ones you make in 'Name That Game' :nono:

If you put me on your ignore list, you'll be kicking yourself the one day I post a screenshot you'd actually be able to guess.

Of course, you wouldn't see my posts, so you'd never know. I guess it's not really an issue. :heh:

Anyone know what Jordan is at these days..?

I'm friends with him on Facebook (and I know a couple of others are as well), and he seems to be doing just fine. :)

Regarding the ignore list, there are people I really don't agree with, but I'd never ignore anyone. That just feels like I'm pretending something doesn't exist and ignoring its presence. I'd never have my beliefs challenged and thus strengthened, I'd never be any wiser, and I'd never learn to deal with the stuff I disagree with if I just close my eyes to them.

I have to say, King V, welcome back. There was a thread once about missing members, and I mentioned you as the one I wanted to return. Can't have a new Zelda without you, chap.

Ahhh geee Grazza, that's very nice of you. Always enjoy your well thought-out input on the gaming boards. But for me though, I never think much of my presence because I guess I kinda keep myself in the outer fringes of NE society - I just comment on my interests and 'leave'...:/ but I'll make a better effort to show my appreciation of such a fantastic bunch of people...

TO TEAM N-E!! Chin-chin ;D

I don't understand why Jordan doesn't come back. He has a new girlfriend now, and Letty never posts here.

I've not seen Zeik, Bowser59 (Was it 59?) or Rokhed in awhile. I do hope they're ok.

Was it Bowser47?

I'm not sure now.

I remember his sig though, Kid Rock lyrics: "I'm from the old school, where the rules don't bend and the beats don't end."