Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good lord whow are you guys paying your second payments?!?

Won the bug competition with a lantern moth/fly worth 84 points

bought some furniture, paid the 10k bells for the first house and began fishing

gonna leave my gates open for a bit and play on my laptop if anyone wants to visit

I have started the game, yay! I had to reset my town at one point because I really didn't like my character's look. =P

Sadly this also meant my town people and the layout would be reset. I preferred them in the first try but oh well, hope I can still change some stuff in my town later on!

Only annoying thing so far is that I have only been able to play at night, which means the shops are closed. So I am still sleeping in a tent and can't really do much yet. Hope I can finally get to the shops tomorrow! =)

So I'm guessing it's done for? Ouch!

Speaking of pain, those turnip prices :o

96 Bells?! Just bought 10. Anyway, my rating is also 100% I'm also getting a lot of invitations & gifts from my townsfolk too! Can't wait to finally decorate the house.

I missed the Bug Off Award Ceremony yesterday, do you get any prizes during the ceremony? I got my trophy in the post today.

Not just the trophy. Good thing it gets mailed to you.

Got 100% approval rating, but the permit is going take a few days appearently.

I got 100% approval yesterday and Isabelle told me it might take a few days to get the development permit but I got it today so I think you'll get yours tomorrow. The first thing I'm building is a fountain outside of Town Hall :D

So I'm guessing it's done for? Ouch!

Speaking of pain, those turnip prices :o

96 Bells?! Just bought 10. Anyway, my rating is also 100% I'm also getting a lot of invitations & gifts from my townsfolk too! Can't wait to finally decorate the house.

What do Turnips do, and where do you get them from?

I love my townsfolk.

BM4A4d4CEAEjaDm.jpg:large

BM4BNoLCEAIk1qz.jpg:large

BM4BcrXCUAAbpen.jpg:large

What do Turnips do, and where do you get them from?

Well I think you buy them for the sole purpose of selling them on to get a profit.

She apparently comes to your village every Sunday. Don't know when she leaves.

joan.jpg

So I've never played an Animal Crossing game, looking at pictures or trailers I can't say I completely see what the appeal is. Seems like a child's game at first glance.

I just read the IGN review and also noting how hugely popular it seems to be, it's really tempting. Worth picking up? Is it really THAT good?

So I've never played an Animal Crossing game, looking at pictures or trailers I can't say I completely see what the appeal is. Seems like a child's game at first glance.

I just read the IGN review and also noting how hugely popular it seems to be, it's really tempting. Worth picking up? Is it really THAT good?

It's definitely not for everyone.

You get the most out of it playing it everyday, even if it is just for a few minutes.

Bear in mind that it is a 'second-life' kind o' game, so there aren't really any major 'game-like' objectives.

It must be very fun to visit other N-Europers though.

How does weather work and what effect does it have? It's raining in my town.

Different bugs or fish will appear when it rains, or at least some will be more frequent. If I remember right the red snapper appears more in the sea when it rains and thats a good fish to catch if you want to make some money.