N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

We all knew it was coming and she is looking mighty fine.

A worthy addition to the Smash Universe if I say so myself, and the reveal trailer was genius!

Kirby's Air Ride 2?

Kirby in Mario Kart?

Rosalina and Kirby in Mario Kart?

DK giving Kirby a nudge......oh right

ROSALINA IN SMASH!

Called her and she's definitely not a Peach clone. She got a bit of The Ice Climbers vibe about her. Some confusion though, can Rosalina survive if Luma gets smashed? I think so. Does it work vice versa? Luma appears in some clips on his own like the Wii Fit training room.

Tomorrows daily reveal will no doubt shed some light.

Watched the footage again and man, the graphics are amazing!

Loved the reveal; she plays very similar to the Ice Climbers (desynched ones, of course) which is great and should make her great in teams. Also she seemed quite floaty (like Samus) so she could be a b*tch to KO lol.

Hmm. Interesting to see, very interested to see how she plays. I have a feeling the Luma's gonna be a combo-ish of sorts, like...you can send it out, then move, and it mirrors etc. It's obviously a wild stab in the dark, but I feel it'll be a mirror of her but with some control on positioning through moves. Would definitely like to see more/defined aspects of her moveset but very very interesting, liking it!

The more characters + their reveal trailers I see, the more sad I become we won't be getting any cutscenes á la Subspace Emissary :(

There had better be another mode with cut-scenes like this. Even if it's intro and ending cutscenes for a Melee-style adventure mode.