Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

My word, I can taste the bitter salty tears already!

That said, it's a bit of a shame that's not happening. Smash could always do with more villains.

Course you can taste them... Look at his eye! It's practically ready to pop out from all the crying he's been doing!

Probably real. Sakurai did say before that they planned for a Dr Mario stage but it had to be cut due to lack of time.

I always thought that it would end up being one of the eventual DLC stages :)

I take it that it'll be like the Duck Hunt stage, except that Dr Mario plays in the background instead (and capsules fall down on top of you, with the same game rules as the original NES game)

Probably real. Sakurai did say before that they planned for a Dr Mario stage but it had to be cut due to lack of time.

I always thought that it would end up being one of the eventual DLC stages :)

I take it that it'll be like the Duck Hunt stage, except that Dr Mario plays in the background instead (and capsules fall down on top of you, with the same game rules as the original NES game)

Notice the ones on the stage match the ones in the background. Nice touch if the stage exists and it works like that.

So how do the tournaments work?
Depends on how they're setup as there's quite a lot that can be customised.

Mine is set to run until the 8th of august and you can play upto 100 matches in it. I'm online right now if you or anyone else is up for some games. :)