N-Europe

The Rapture

Nintendohnut

What that comic says about people putting their pets down is true. It is so insane, and so sad. They deserve every ounce of guilt they will feel tomorrow, and then they deserve to go the same way as the pets they sacrificed for a faceless deity. Madness.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What that comic says about people putting their pets down is true. It is so insane, and so sad. They deserve every ounce of guilt they will feel tomorrow, and then they deserve to go the same way as the pets they sacrificed for a faceless deity. Madness.

That's what I thought. I was laughing until I read that bit. It's not a sin, but it's very sad how people have been manipulated into doing this.

I read on the (Image Comics Forum) that some woman killed her 6 year old child. :/

Someone replied saying "I saw that", however I couldn't find a source myself.

Pretty fucked up though. I just generally don't get religion.

Wikipedia quote, lolworthy.

May 21 developments

Numerous people on five continents submitted information to live maps indicating that the deadline had passed without any of Camping's predicted phenomena being observed.[53]

Multiple news sources reported that Camping's deadline expired without any noticeable events at 6 p.m New Zealand time on 21 May 2011.[54]

No sign of devastating earthquakes in New Zealand or elsewhere, as people report in using Twitter.[55]

Several news organizations reported that the Rapture had not occurred and the prediction appeared to have failed.[56][57]

Nothing appears to have happened in the UK[citation needed].

*yawns*

forget this nonsense.

I'm going to live in an underwater city.

no idea what to call it though...

Atlantis ?

Edit: Hold on a sec...Atlantis is on the moon.

Edited by Cube